Yonex Voltric Force good?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Jordanismee, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Jordanismee

Jordanismee Regular Member

Student
    Guys,recently I had bought voltric force LCW.Did anyone using it?mind mind give me reviews or opinion about it?

2. Jordanismee

Student
  3. Jordanismee

Student
    Can anyone give me the actual specs of this racquet?i checked with Yonex website.it stated that this racquet has a few technology and it's not including sound filter but when I view this product at sunrise click it is written that this racquet's frame contains sound filter but it's not stated in yonex website.anyone please do help me to check this racquet and provide some reviews regarding this thanks !!

4. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Well, did you bought a $200+ racket blind? It's headheavy and extra stiff. Yes, it has the sound filter. Source: Yonex Germany.

5. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    I can't find where to buy this racquet >.<

6. Jordanismee

Student
    Are you sure?this is not z force 2 but Voltric force.i bought it at rm 200 it's around 50usd if I'm not wrong.may I ask what kind of string or tension that would suit this racquet?

7. ucantseeme

Z-Force II
    Ups. Sorry. I thought you mean Zforce II. The Voltric force is a low end racket. It's stiff and slightly head heavy. No sound filter. But I don't understand the importance of this sound filter. If you like the racket it's useless which tricky technology is hidden.
    I think that 22lbs, if you play with plastics and 24lbs, if you play feather is a good tension to start with. What was your previous string and tension? Atm I would recommend BG80, because I like it the most. But some people would choose a different string.

8. Jordanismee

Student
    I'm using bg 66 with 25 tension but I guess the tension dropped,is it a low end?its made in Taiwan if it's low end then I threw my money away

9. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Yes it is a low end.

10. milton

milton Regular Member

The voltric 1 lcw edition is low to mid end but the voltric force lcw is mid end. In the UK it has a recommended retail price of £100 and costs around £80/ 125usd. If your racket is the same model and is genuine then it sounds like you like you got it for a good price. The direct badminton site has the specs:
    http://www.directbadminton.co.uk/sp...lcw-edition-badminton-racket-?ProductID=19140
    The important thing is if you like playing with a racket as different rackets suit different people. When you do use it give us a review please.

11. Jordanismee

Student
    Yes mine is voltric force not voltric 1.glad that it is mid at least I'm not using a low end racquet.at first I'm not used to this racquet.i wanted to have voltric 50 but I couldn't find it so I ended up buying this racquet.my old racquet is ISO power which is made in China.it is stiff and head heavy 3u.i think I made a bad choice buying ISO power I was a beginner at that time and it's not flexible.but now I'm used to stiff and head heavy racquet I guess.this voltric force has a nice sound I think.maybe it's due to those tungsten infused grommet.the shaft of this racquet is thin for me.i wanted to ask.i saw a voltric z force 2.the recommended tension is 19-24 but other z force 2 is 20-28.is the racquet fake?

12. ucantseeme

Z-Force II
    The string tension drop significantly after playing or after a few weeks without playing. That's the life span of a string. The tension will drop and then it will break. FME BG66 only feels a short time excellent to me.
    No, you didn't threw your money away. You bought a racket at a good price. If you enjoy the racket and feel comfortable with it there is nothing wrong with. It is not MADE IN JAPAN, it don't have all the fancy technologies and the resell value is not as good as high end rackets, but if you like it everything is fine. You stated yourself as a beginner. IMO you shouldn't buy a highend racket at the beginning. Some here own a bunch of highend rackets, but don't need them and don't play better with them and a few of them can't handle them and their hard earned money rest in their baddybags. There is absolutely nothing wrong with to play with low to mid end rackets.
    You should also know, that you spend 50$ for a racket. For some people this a huge amount of money, but you can't expect to get a highend racket, which costs 200$+ if you spend a fraction of this value.

13. Jordanismee

Student
    Lol but this string tension last longer than other racquets that I have.i think it's because of different stringer.i think the stringer prestreched the strings.should I change my strings ?its been one month plus already.i heard that bg 66 ultimax has good feelings and stuff

14. ucantseeme

Z-Force II
    It's up to you to change your string. If you feel comfortable and satisfied, you shouldn't change anything. Stay focussed on yourself. Don't change strings more often, don't string at 3x lbs or something like that because of other do that way.
    IMO BG66 Ultimax isn't a great string at all. FME it feels pretty awesome when it's fresh, but it became always damn numb after a few sessions.

15. Jordanismee

Student
    What strings do you recommend?

16. ucantseeme

Z-Force II
    I decided after trying serveral strings over the years that BG80, BG80 Power and ZM62 1st Gen. suits my requirements best, but other players will have a different taste, access to stringers, costs and expectations.
    I wouldn't recommend a person who is looking for good durability ZM62 1st Gen, but I wouldn't recommend a person who is looking for ultimate repulsion BG65, too. The choice of string and tension is full of compromises. I can't recommend by the numbers.

17. serasalmus

serasalmus Regular Member

Jordanismee, can you comment on the 4U weight? I saw in directsports that they measured it at 90gms including string and factory grip. I was wondering if it really feels light or it weighs like a 3U?

http://mobile.directsportseshop.co....lcw-edition-badminton-racket-?ProductID=19139

http://mobile.directsportseshop.co....lcw-edition-badminton-racket-?ProductID=19140

18. anish.mechano

anish.mechano Regular Member

Student
    Hi. how is ur racquet?? even I am interested in purchasing this but I can't find any reviews!!! Also do you have any idea about the Voltric 8 Lin dan edition????

19. tacrita0

tacrita0 New Member

engineer
    Also, I am interested in this racket. Can you compare it with Voltric 5 or Voltric 7?
    Can you write a small review?

Thanks!