Yonex arc 11 vs victor jjs

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by socola, Nov 27, 2014.

1. socola

socola Regular Member

ceo
    I am a intermediate power double player. I want to buy a racket that give me power but still fast enough for the net game. Thanks. Happy Thanksgiving

2. amleto

amleto Regular Member

not gonna hear me diss the JJS!

3. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Most 3U rackets offer enough power and are fast enough at the net. I would go for the MXJJS. It's a great allround racket. Arc 11 is also a good allrounder but a tiny bit slower. You can't go wrong with both. For ultimate netting go for a 4U MXJJS. For more power the 3U is the better choice.

4. R20190

R20190 Regular Member

Chartered Civil Engineer
    If you don't want a stiff racquet I don't go for the JJS. It is stiffer than most racquets yonex has to offer. I've not tried the Arc11, but it is certainly stiffer than the Arc10.

5. dbswansea

dbswansea Regular Member

IT
    I was using a JJS when a mate bought an Arc11, I was curious as they were quite similar in spec so I had a good 30 minutes of hitting with it.

Without turning this into a review. The Arc11 was a nice, solid performer. Good power, fast enough but just lacked the "it" factor that the JJS had.

6. amleto

amleto Regular Member

Switched back to JJS last night from tk9000 as I have a tournament on Saturday and the string is getting close to breaking. I really should have strung my other tk9k, but in the middle of a house move and haven't got round to it.

Anyway, the point of this post is to say that even though I have been exclusivley using the thruster for 1-2 months, I played pretty well with the JJS straight from the off and it felt as good as ever. Now I don't know which racket to use tomorrow! :)

So I'm just re-affirming how great the JJS is!