Which Apacs Racket????

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by bunge1980, Nov 30, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bunge1980

bunge1980 Regular Member

Postman
    Hello I am a regular club player and I am looking for a new racket. I used to own an Apacs Edgesaber racket until it died in a clash of rackets in a doubles match.
    I presently have two rackets in my bag a Carlton Firelade S-Lite and a Victor TK6000. My favourite is the carlton, but I can't get hold of them anymore so need a new choice.

I am looking for a new racket and have been looking at the Apacs rackets, because I loved my Edgesaber, but not sure which to try. I have a budget of about £80.

I have been looking at the Lethal 100 and lethal 90 and a couple of the Feather Weight rackets.

If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

2. shooting stroke

shooting stroke Regular Member

Professional / Badminton Coach
    Hi there,

One of the earliest Apacs line of product, the Edgesaber family is mostly a medium stiff even balanced racket. A good choice of racket to play double. If you want a similar type of racket from Apacs that comes with a similar flexibility and head balance specification then the Slayer 95 and L100 will be the identical clone for it. L90 has a much stiffer shaft with a much heavier head frame weight similarly like the featherweight but a more flexible shaft stiffness for the later product.

SS

3. bunge1980

bunge1980 Regular Member

Postman
    Thank you for your advice I haven't seen any of the slayer rackets online anywhere but I will have another look at the L100.

4. irwan_kho

irwan_kho Regular Member

Account