Which one is Better?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Ihasdapie, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Ihasdapie

Ihasdapie Regular Member

Student
    I will need your opinion on this QUICK!
    I am going to buy a badminton racquet fo myself for Christmas. I have narrowed my choices downto the

Wilson Isotope BLX racquet @ sportcheck as it's 50% off

And the

Yonex Voltrcic Zeus Racquet @ sportchek as it is 50% off too

These are the only racqets tht I can afford as of now, and I would like your opinion on which one is the better single racquet, as I already have a good doubles racquet. Plese do nt recommend any other racquets than the ones mentioned above. Please tell which ones better, and which one is better for what pupose.

Thank You

#1 Ihasdapie, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  2. Smashit!

Smashit! Regular Member

3. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I wouldn't buy one of them. The Yonex one is a low end racket and the Wilson not very suitable for singles. You have a racket for doubles. If it isn't a 5U you can use it for singles, too. IMO you waste money. The offer at sportchek isn't the best. If you can't spend some more money and want to buy one of these two go for the Voltric. It's more suitable for singles.

4. sayshh

sayshh Regular Member

You will find it difficult to get reviews/opinion about the rackets you mentioned here. The best chance is in trying to match the racket specs with your preferred specs for singles. Whichever has more of the specs you like will be your choice.

5. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

If you're getting special christmas treat for yourself, why not get better rackets? Yes, of course it will cost you more than those 2 rackets you mentioned above, but hey.... it will be worthy as your christmas present!

6. RVStrike13

RVStrike13 Regular Member

Student
    I've played with the Zeus easily one of the worst rackets I have played with.