Looking for new racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Devolhan, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Devolhan

Devolhan New Member

Student
    Hello Badmintonforum,

I live in the netherlands and have been playing badminton for two years now. I have gotten to the point where I am starting to play with feather shuttles now and accompanying this new step I decided I would like to look into getting a new racket.
    I play about 3 to 4 times a week for about 1,5 hours each time.
    I'm an attacking player and I can easily play a backhand clear from baseline to baseline.
    My budget is up to about 100 euro for 1 racket.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I have been looking into the voltric series, but they are just a bit out of my price range.

2. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Your budget is really difficult to recommend a racket, because you only need a few bugs more for a high end and your budget is too high for a midend racket. I would recommend to save a few bugs more to buy a high end or you spend 60€ for a mid end and buy a spare a few month later to have an identical back up. Voltric 5 and 7 are great rackets and fit to your budget. I would go for the 5 if you play more singles and 7 if you play more doubles. Both rackets are moderate head heavy and not to stiff. Both cost between 60 and 70€ than you can add a custom stringing job and have enough money left to buy a role of feathers. :)

BTW: You said you startet 2 years ago but are member since Jan 2012. :confused: It must be 3 years.;)