Looking for a new racquet~!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by EclipseSilver, Dec 5, 2014.

1. EclipseSilver

EclipseSilver New Member

I'm looking for a new racquet since my old Yonex isometric lite broke.... (I don't even know how) and I was looking for a all around racquet similar to the arcsaber line. I tested out a arcsaber i-slash and a victor brave sword 12. I liked both racquets, the arcsaber felt more defensive while the brave sword was more aggressive. Would their be any good racquets around $100 dollars with similar properties? I was consider the Li-ning woods LD-90II, Wilson Blade and Xloop xfire 2.

2. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    The Brave Sword frame is very unique. You will rarely find anything similar. Fleet and Rkep offer something close. With only 100$ you should stay away from the big brands. You can buy a Rkep Pro 6000 @110$ or a Fleet Triotec. They are close to the BS range. I would stay away from Wilson and cheaper Li-Ning rackets.

3. visor

visor Regular Member

You're playing plastic, so you'll need something beefier than BS frame. Something like Arc series 10/11 or MX90. You can look in buy and sell for second hand around $130-140 almost new, or $100 well used.

4. iAsianGuy

iAsianGuy Regular Member

You should look into apacs, they also have quite good rackets as well.