Voltric Z-Force 2 vs Nanospeed 9900

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by shadowmaster159, Dec 14, 2014.

1. shadowmaster159

shadowmaster159 Regular Member

Hello all,

Just a few days ago my friends NS9900 got broken so I couldn't try it out. I would like to compare it with my current VZF2 (24 lb). I know Voltric series has more power then the Nanospeed series, but what about control? Would NS9900 be more easy to control then VZF2 (stopping me for getting too many outs)? I am an attack player by the way. Please send replies.

2. |_Footwork_|

|_Footwork_| Regular Member

Voltric series is head heavy, NR is headlight. Totally different...

If you hit a lot of shuttles out, you'd better invest in training than in new rackets.

3. rotchanasakn

rotchanasakn Regular Member

engineer
    Totally agree with this.
    I play with NS9900 before ( now with AT900 PLC).For NS series the NS9900 is the most powerful (for me compare to NS 7700, NS 8000).Back to topic "hit the bird out is not racket false at all".

4. shadowmaster159

Maybe I should rephrase what I had posted before. I am currently using BS12 and VZF2. BS12 is fine I do pretty good with this one. I just wanted to change to something else to increase my power. String tension didn't really help much.

5. rotchanasakn

engineer
    Ok, I got that.
    You play fine with BRS12 if I am not wrong , you suit with head light balance racket.
    So if you want new racket that fill the gap about attack from rear.Maybe the balance 3u racket will do that.
    I have the same problem ago when playing in NS series.After I play with AT series the problem gone.
    But before I can play with head heavy racket (3ug5) ,I trained with YONEX Z SLASH (balance,stiff and compact frame).And produce muscle in training gym for holding head heavy balance racket.
    So practice more, and more.

6. shadowmaster159

My bs12 is a 3u2g. So should I stick with this or try something new? I had already tried z-slash in th past ( can't handle it).

7. rotchanasakn

engineer
    If you can then try balance racket (same weight in 3u).The Z SLASH for me is only for train not for game.
    In game I can not play well with it too.But in my club the BRS12 is very famous .Now I play with AT 900 PLC 2 rackets (but they serve me for long and maybe need a rest).

8. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I think if you can't smash hard with a BS12, buying a new expensive racket wouldn't change much. BS12 is a solid allrounder. As 3U it has enough weight to smash hard. I suggest to train, train and do some drills. Your smash will become better after a few month. You should also know, that the power of a smash isn't the most important thing. I say angle and placement are more important. I sounds easy to get a new racket to solve a problem, but mostly it's not the holy grail for your weakness.