Effective and good badminton training in singapore!

Discussion in 'Singapore Coaching' started by HongHui933, Oct 2, 2011.

1. HongHui933

HongHui933 Regular Member

Badminton Training in Singapore! Why not give it a try!

Badminton training! A must to try! ^^
    Have you ever experience being the weakest in the group you were playing in? Being one that has being look down by many due to poor badminton skills? Casted aside when playing outside in your own group? I have experience all these before and now, after many different coaches training, i have overcome these problem. So can you!

Many people have being constantly trying to improve themselves so that they could enjoy a longer, and better game. Today, you are given this chance to also improve yourself. Training provided by coaches are normally expensive or training are too tiring. It is true that tiring training help to improve yourself. However, it takes time. SO we are here to help you! We provide training that is efficient and would try to meet the needs of your badminton journey.

The training would take place once a week, two hours. Each group training would cost you 20 dollars (exclusive of courts). Group training must consist of at least 3 person and maximum of 5 person. We keep the group small to enhance your training ability. One to one training is based on case basis.

We really hope to help your improve your training ability, help you out of your problem and able to fight on a equal level with your group player. Should you have any inquire please call me or message me at 92950480. Thank you!

Best Regard,
    Hong Hui

2. HongHui933

Badminton training FOR ALL AGES!!!! Give it a try and guaranteed improvement!!

Have you ever experience being the weakest in the group you were playing in? Being one that has being look down by many due to poor badminton skills? Casted aside when playing outside in your own group? I have experience all these before and now, after many different coaches training, i have overcome these problem. So can you!

Many people have being constantly trying to improve themselves so that they could enjoy a longer, and better game. Today, you are given this chance to also improve yourself. Training provided by coaches are normally expensive or training are too tiring. It is true that tiring training help to improve yourself. However, it takes time. SO we are here to help you! We provide training that is efficient and would try to meet the needs of your badminton journey.

The training would take place once a week, two hours. Each group training would cost you 20 dollars (exclusive of courts). Group training must consist of at least 3 person and maximum of 5 person. We keep the group small to enhance your training ability. One to one training is based on case basis.

We really hope to help your improve your training ability, help you out of your problem and able to fight on a equal level with your group player. Should you have any inquire please call me or message me at 92950480. Thank you!

Best Regard,
    Hong Hui

3. HongHui933

Effective coaching for all ages!

Many people have being constantly trying to improve themselves so that they could enjoy a longer, and better game. Today, you are given this chance to also improve yourself. Training provided by coaches are normally expensive or training are too tiring. It is true that tiring training help to improve yourself. However, it takes time. SO we are here to help you! We provide training that is efficient and would try to meet the needs of your badminton journey. Our coaches are also well–equipped with sports science knowledge, putting us in a very advantageous position in this industry as we know how to cater to your needs accordingly with different trainings.

Best Regard,
    Hong Hui

4. HongHui933

Badminton training for all age group! Definitely something worth trying!

Many people have being constantly trying to improve themselves so that they could enjoy a longer, and better game. Today, you are given this chance to also improve yourself. Training provided by coaches are normally expensive or training are too tiring. It is true that tiring training help to improve yourself. However, it takes time. SO we are here to help you! We provide training that is efficient and would try to meet the needs of your badminton journey. Our coaches are also well–equipped with sports science knowledge, putting us in a very advantageous position in this industry as we know how to cater to your needs accordingly with different trainings.

The training would take place once a week, two hours. Each group training would cost you 20 dollars (exclusive of courts). Group training must consist of at least 3 person and maximum of 5 person. We keep the group small to enhance your training ability. One to one training each session, one hour only at 35 dollars (exclusive of courts). So what are you waiting for?

Best Regard,
    Hong Hui

5. HongHui933

BADMINTON TRAINING FOR ALL AGES!!!! Give it a try and guaranteed improvement

Badmintontraining! A must to try! ^^
    Haveyou ever experience being the weakest in the group you were playingin? Being one that has being look down by many due to poor badmintonskills? Casted aside when playing outside in your own group? I haveexperience all these before and now, after many different coachestraining, i have overcome these problem. So can you!

Manypeople have being constantly trying to improve themselves so thatthey could enjoy a longer, and better game. Today, you are given thischance to also improve yourself. Training provided by coaches arenormally expensive or training are too tiring. It is true that tiringtraining help to improve yourself. However, it takes time. SO we arehere to help you! We provide training that is efficient and would tryto meet the needs of your badminton journey. Our coaches are alsowell–equipped with sports science knowledge, putting us in a veryadvantageous position in this industry as we know how to cater toyour needs accordingly with different trainings.

Thetraining would take place once a week, two hours. Each group trainingwould cost you 20 dollars (exclusive of courts). Group training mustconsist of at least 3 person and maximum of 5 person. We keep thegroup small to enhance your training ability. One to one training isbased on case basis.

Wereally hope to help your improve your training ability, help you outof your problem and able to fight on a equal level with your groupplayer. Should you have any inquire please call me or message me at92950480. Thank you!

BestRegard,
    HongHui

6. HongHui933

Haveyou ever experience being the weakest in the group you were playingin? Being one that has being look down by many due to poor badmintonskills? Casted aside when playing outside in your own group? I haveexperience all these before and now, after many different coachestraining, i have overcome these problem. So can you!

Manypeople have being constantly trying to improve themselves so thatthey could enjoy a longer, and better game. Today, you are given thischance to also improve yourself. Training provided by coaches arenormally expensive or training are too tiring. It is true that tiringtraining help to improve yourself. However, it takes time. SO we arehere to help you! We provide training that is efficient and would tryto meet the needs of your badminton journey. Our coaches are alsowell–equipped with sports science knowledge, putting us in a veryadvantageous position in this industry as we know how to cater toyour needs accordingly with different trainings.

Thetraining would take place once a week, two hours. Each group trainingwould cost you 20 dollars (exclusive of courts). Group training mustconsist of at least 3 person and maximum of 5 person. We keep thegroup small to enhance your training ability. One to one training isbased on case basis.

Wereally hope to help your improve your training ability, help you outof your problem and able to fight on a equal level with your groupplayer. Should you have any inquire please call me or message me at92950480. Thank you!

BestRegard,
    HongHui

7. HongHui933

Effective Badminton Coaching

Hi Peter, Please contact me at 92950480!I definitely could cater to your needs and even improve your game experience :) Would like to hear from you soon :)

8. HongHui933

Badminton Training Worth Giving A Try

BestRegard,
    HongHui

9. HongHui933

BaDMINTON TRAINING FOR ALL AGES!!!! Give it a try and guaranteed improvement!!

BestRegard,
    HongHui

10. HongHui933

Simon's badminton academy! Ex-national badminton player! A must go for all athletes!

Formerly a Singapore national badminton player, I, Simon Koh is a badmintoncoach with extensive experience in coaching to schools, individualsand playgroups. Extremely passionate and highly approachable, I lovesto share and discuss my knowledge so as to educate his players andthe community.

I have conducted training for schools, individuals and playgroups inSingapore and had taught over many individuals, focusing onincreasing their fitness and badminton techniques.

BadmintonPhilosophy
    1. Patience: To be badminton player takes a lot of patience, passion and discipline from coach, player and parent.
    2. Progression: Everything that is taught must follow progression.
    3. Parameters: During training, teaching must be executed within the parameters of proper techniques.
    4. Planning and Goals: Established by player and coach based on clearly defined performance and goals.
    5. Solve Problems: Players need to learn to solve problems. Players need to learn to think and solve their own problems. The coach’s job is to guide the player to correct path.
    Should you have any inquire on the training for your children or for yourself, please call or message me at 9100 2868.

BestRegard,
    SimonKoh

11. HongHui933

Badminton training! Definitely worth the value! Try it and you would know!

Many people have being constantly trying to improve themselves so that they could enjoy a longer, and better game. Today, you are given this chance to improve yourself. Training provided by coaches are normally expensive or training are too tiring. It is true that tiringtraining help to improve yourself. However, it takes time. SO we arehere to help you! We provide training that is efficient and would try our best to meet the needs of your badminton journey. Our coaches are also well–equipped with sports science knowledge, putting us in a very advantageous position in this industry as we know how to cater to your needs accordingly with different trainings.

The training would take place once a week, two hours. Each group trainingwould cost you 25 dollars (exclusive of courts). Group training must consist of at least 3 person and maximum of 5 person. We keep the group small to enhance your training ability. One to one training is charged at 40 dollars per hour (exclusive of courts).

We really hope to help your improve your training ability, help you outof your problem and able to play and enjoy on a equal level with your group players. Should you have any inquire please call me or message me at 92950480. Thank you!

BestRegard,
    HongHui

#11 HongHui933, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  12. HongHui933

Training for Players at All Level! A MUST TO TRY!

Thetraining would take place once a week, two hours. Each group trainingwould cost you 25 dollars (exclusive of courts). Group training mustconsist of at least 3 person and maximum of 5 person. We keep thegroup small to enhance your training ability. One to one training are based on case to case.

BestRegard,
    HongHui

13. HongHui933

Badminton training! A must to try!

Thetraining would take place once a week, two hours. Each group trainingwould cost you 25 dollars (exclusive of courts). Group training mustconsist of at least 3 person and maximum of 5 person. We keep thegroup small to enhance your training ability. One to one training isbased on case basis.

BestRegard,
    HongHui

14. HongHui933

Badminton training for all age in clementi and serangoon area!!!!!

Thetraining would take place once a week, two hours. Each group trainingwould cost you 25 dollars (exclusive of courts). Group training mustconsist of at least 3 person and maximum of 5 person. We keep thegroup small to enhance your training ability. One to one training isbased on case basis.

BestRegard,
    HongHui

15. HongHui933

Badminton Training Session at Serangoon and Clementi! A MUST TRY FOR ALL!

BestRegard,
    HongHui

16. HongHui933

Badminton Training at Clementi Area (Saturday Morning and Monday Night) and Serangoon

BestRegard,
    HongHui

17. HongHui933

Badminton Training all around Singapore!!! A Must To Try!

BestRegard,
    HongHui

18. HongHui933

Badminton Training all around Singapore!!! A Must To Try!

The training would take place once a week, two hours. Each group training would cost you 250 dollars (exclusive of courts). Group training must consist of at least 3 person and maximum of 5 person. We keep the group small to enhance your training ability. One to one training is based on case basis.

Best Regard,
    Hong Hui

19. HongHui933

Badminton Training That's suitable for all ages!

BestRegard,
    HongHui

20. HongHui933

Badminton Coach for All Ages in all part of Singapore! TRY IT NOW! :)

Many people have being constantly trying to improve themselves so that they could enjoy a longer, and better game. Today, you are given this chance to also improve yourself. Training provided by coaches are normally expensive or training are too tiring. It is true that tiring training help to improve yourself. However, it takes time. So we are here to help you! We provide training that is efficient and would try to meet the needs of your badminton journey. Our coaches are also well–equipped with sports science knowledge, putting us in a very advantageous position in this industry as we know how to cater to your needs accordingly with different trainings. Furthermore, during any training, there would be two coaches to help out and maximize the training of all students in the training class. There are both male and female coaches in each training for group training to cater for respective genders if required to.

The training would take place once a week, two hours. If you are enthusiastic about training, and would love to train more each week,please contact me for further details. Each group training would cost you only 25 dollars (exclusive of courts). Group training must consist a minimum of at least 3 person. One to one training is only 50 dollars per hour (exclusive of courts), guaranteed improvement over a reasonable period of time.

Be it children as small as 5 to 7 years old, an working adult or an retiree, we really hope to help your improve your training ability,help you out of your problem and able to play on a equal level with your peers, family members or even play on a competitive level. Should you have any inquire please call me or message me at 92950480.Thank you!

BestRegard,
    HongHui

#20 HongHui933, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014