Asics gel domain 3

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by BD-Fan, Dec 22, 2014.

1. BD-Fan

BD-Fan Regular Member

The new Asics gel domain 3 is lighter than gel blast 6 but still has the same real and front gel cushions. It's a court shoe suits for badminton in my opinion. It's more stable than gel volleycross due to solid pv ups. I highly recommend to my fellow badminton players.

I used to have high end Yonex shoes but over time it developed some knee discomforts when I play more than three times a week.

Very glad I have found a solution!

2. BadSID

BadSID Regular Member

Does anyone else have any experience with these shoes?

3. dolbydog

dolbydog Regular Member

Definitely good for cushioning. Also, a bit heavier. It might weigh up to 100g more than a Yonex F1. I found my pair wasn't very grippy on all purpose gym courts. It will be fine on matted ones. One of my friends swears by them and bought 2 or 3 pairs on sale.

4. BadSID

BadSID Regular Member

I took a bit of a gamble and bought these shoes (neon green). Though I've regular sized feet (I think!), top of the range Yonex shoes do not fit me well (invariably the shoes tend to be narrow, maybe because of quattro fit).

Thankfully, I've no such issues to report with these shoes. They look good on the court, but importantly the shoes are comfortable, well-cushioned and offer good grip (on par with my previous Li-Ning shoes). I'm happy with my purchase!