Voltric 80 vs ArcSaber 10 : Both Peter Gade's Edition

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by smashshuttle1, Jan 7, 2015.

Tags:
  1. smashshuttle1

smashshuttle1 Regular Member

Has anyone tried Voltric 80 or ArcSaber 10 , Peter Gade's limited edition? To noob like me both looks the same but how is it different while using it ? I plan to buy arcsaber 10 since the price is cheaper (http://shuttlecockzone.com/yonex-badminton-racquet/) but just wanna make sure it's the right choice.

See....except for the grip , both looks the same to me

PG Rackets.jpg

2. |_Footwork_|

|_Footwork_| Regular Member

VT80 is a heady heavy racket, whereas AS10 is even balance. AS10 is easier to use, better at the net and at defence. More of the allround racket. VT80 delivers more power at smashes, but is harder to manoeuvre.

3. bestindigital

bestindigital Regular Member

Data Engineer
    Have not used either one, but play with a AS11 and I can tell you it's great for doubles. It even packs power for a good smash if you have the strength for it. Defending is easy with AS11 - clears are pretty easy too. I am looking to buy a Voltric soon for the occasional singles or when I feel like smashing the heck out of every lift during doubles. It will tire me out much faster than the AS 11 if I play many games, but I want to build my arm power, so it'll be ok. Trying to decide between the Voltric 50 on sale at USD 145 or the Voltric 80 4U or the Voltric Z-Force 4U or Z-Force 2 4U. Decisions, decisions!!! :)