Voltric 60 or other recommendation mid/soft, flex racket?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by luckyboyl, Jan 13, 2015.

1. luckyboyl

luckyboyl Regular Member

Hello friends. I dont have much opportunities to test rackets by myself. I am looking for a new racket (rather to collection, than as a urgent needed tool). I enjoy playing mine mid flex rackets VT7 and LightFighter7400, backed up by Karakal BN60. Enjoy all of them.

I had a half hour opportunity in which I could test the VT80,VT60, Z-Speed, ARCS 11, and some lower ARC and NR series. Not much time. Most of them were very stiff for my hand....preffering the speed and no shocks to my arm... I felt comfortable only with VT60 (excellent soft feel, precise control), and Z-Speed (excellent power, for me easy to adapt timing, for the weight and stiffnes it was quite fast and not much vibrations).

There are not much VT60 reviews on the web, and not much positive Z-Speed as well. Can any one of you post your opinions on these? Based on my prefferences also Brave Sword 12 might fit the bill? Can you compare?

95% time I play singles, trying to force opponent to back of the court with clears, playing defensively, trying to fatigue my oponent a bit, and than finishing quick when chance to score, by a net drop or quick smash. Cant stand slow and extremely stiff and head heavy rackets...my arm is not that strong, but need some power for backand clears.

2. TeddyC

TeddyC Regular Member

( ●.●) --O #>
    A VT-60 equivalent would b Victor TK-6ooo. It has a slightly stiffer shaft n less head heavy. IME, it swings faster n more stable than VT-60.