MP100 2U For Trade for MP100 2u G5

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by jimbouk, Apr 16, 2004.

1. jimbouk

jimbouk Regular Member

Trader in Japan & USA
    Hi,

I have recently purchased an MP100 3U (TH) incase my MP100 2U (UK) broke but have found that I prefer the 3U version.

I am looking to Trade my MP100 2U for an A1 condition Mp100 3U G5.

My MP100 2U is in PERFECT condition - no chips,scratches or dents as I mainly play singles and is strung to 22lb with Yonex BG65 white.

I am based in the UK.

Any takers??:)

2. Raybay773

Raybay773 New Member

student
    Hi Jim

How much do you plan to sell it?
    Can we discuss it through email?
    raymond_bay@yahoo.com

I am in UK as well, Lancaster.

3. ynexfan2003

ynexfan2003 Regular Member

Part time (unpaid) wine tester
    Jimbo, do you get my pm? I'll trade my MP100 3U for your 2U. It's strange that you prefer the 3U version, and I the 2U, but each to his own. I'm keen to get hold of a 2U version, as I don't have any backup 2U MP100's at all, and am even considering buying two AT800's to make sure that if the strings snap or something on my main racquet, I always have an identical back up.

As you can see from my pics. posted here http://www.badmintonforum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=14987
    my 3U MP100 is more or less unused; I took it out the bag a couple of times while warming up, but I didn't like the weight, and so haven't used it. Do you have any pics of your 2U, which you could post? If it's in as good as new condition, I'll even give you an additional £10-£15, as I need a back up 2U asap.

#3 ynexfan2003, Apr 26, 2004
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2004
  4. jimbouk

jimbouk Regular Member

Trader in Japan & USA
    Dear Ynexfan,

Unfortunately the sitaution has changed with the Mp100- i have bought a carbonex ms 20 from Bluejeff (girlfriend went mental as now own 5 racquets! - i did explain that some people have more than that but this just stoked the fire even more!) and now i need to sell the MP100 racquet.

Sorry for any inconvinience.

Jimbo