User Tag List

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What brand does he offer? Anyone know the price? Thanks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by csengguan View Post
    What brand does he offer? Anyone know the price? Thanks.
    Why don't you just call him. The prices range from MYR 30 to MYR 70/doz, spanning 6 to 7 grades.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got in touch with him. Thanks for the contact. Will be getting a few tubes when he comes around KL to test it out. But the range he is carrying now is ranging from RM30-RM50 only, so not really sure about the quality.

My experience with RM40+ shuttles such as the Fleet 2002 is really really bad. Cannot even last one game. The whole shuttle goes out of shape after a couple of hard smashes. Feathers still stick to it but the whole thing looks like it has been stepped on.

Even RSL Tourney #1 which is RM50+ is inconsistent. Sometimes good sometimes bad.

So far I am using Protech Worldclass which was very good until these couple of batches where the shuttles seems very slow. The feathers still sticks to the cock and doesn't break but somehow the shuttle slows down after 1/2 a game. Possibly because of the rainy season here in Malaysia?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jk1980 View Post
    Got in touch with him. Thanks for the contact. Will be getting a few tubes when he comes around KL to test it out. But the range he is carrying now is ranging from RM30-RM50 only, so not really sure about the quality.

My experience with RM40+ shuttles such as the Fleet 2002 is really really bad. Cannot even last one game. The whole shuttle goes out of shape after a couple of hard smashes. Feathers still stick to it but the whole thing looks like it has been stepped on.

Even RSL Tourney #1 which is RM50+ is inconsistent. Sometimes good sometimes bad.

So far I am using Protech Worldclass which was very good until these couple of batches where the shuttles seems very slow. The feathers still sticks to the cock and doesn't break but somehow the shuttle slows down after 1/2 a game. Possibly because of the rainy season here in Malaysia?
    MYR 50/doz shuttlecocks would not be the top grades he is carrying. It would be a grade A+ duck feathers grade. He can get you really top select grade A+ goose feathers grades, significantly better than the Protech, AS-40, Aeroplane Black, or RSL Classic, if you ask him for MYR 70/doz grade.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will ask him again. When I called him he didn't mention got MYR70 grade. Only quoted the ones which are less than MYR50.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    Hi, Hola4, where will you stay in Penang? I read your comments about RCL shuttlecocks before. If got chance, you can go to Mighty Sports in Macalister Road (Beside Safety Lighting OR 7 Eleven, 50metres from UMNO building), ask for RCL No.1 which is the best in all RCL models. Generally, RCL is cheaper in Penang compared to other places because it is so popular here and the price is competitive. So since you are in Penang, why not try it?
    Hi Tommy,
    Is the Mighty Sport still around? Today I went to find the shop along the road, first I drive through can't find it. Then I walk through, also can't find it. Anyhow in opposite road [Kek Chuan road], there exist 2 badminton shop. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Tommy,
    And is the shop only sell sport product? Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mighty Sport is very close to Kek Chuan Road, it is in Macalister road, just beside Safety Lighting, but it will only be open after 11am, maybe you went there too early. Yes, it only sells sports products.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Tommy,
    Thanks. Will check it out again when pass by. But I didn't saw the shop banner/signboard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all,
    Good news. After search through place that sale shuttlecock in Penang for sometimes. Finally our team able to find a new product [Tronex shuttlecock] that was IBF/BWF approved http://www.internationalbadminton.or....aspx?id=11228
    yet the price was cheap [sale at RM51 or less]. Of course the quality of shuttlecock was good.
    Our team able to get this shuttlecock at Penang Jelutong wet market, in front of famous Wan Tan Mee stall. The seller also sell others home appliances product beside shuttlecock.
    According to seller [uncle Hai, you may get more discount if you know his name ], he was in Jelutong market on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
    On others day, he was in Dato Keramat wet market.
    He direct import the shuttlecock from China manufacturer and this brand was popular brand in China. Our team tried the shuttlecock and noticed it was as durable as other top brand that available. And important point was it was much more cheaper. Hope this info help you all to save more money in near future. Not sure whether others state in Malaysia got sell this shuttle or not. If got, please share out the info to others also. So, all can be benefit. Cheer.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Csengguan,

Never heard of this brand in JB. Nevertheless, will try to get it and have a go. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    Try ProAce AT-85 , Gosen Gold and SeaLion Gold.

in your choice i must agree with sealion gold.using them when i still stdy at uni...quite good but still cant defeated Yonex AS40 and AS30 hehe...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jk1980 View Post
    I will ask him again. When I called him he didn't mention got MYR70 grade. Only quoted the ones which are less than MYR50.
    Did you follow up on this? If not, I have another source who is actually my cousin in KL. He plays with Rexy Mainaky, BAM doubles coach, who is also his church's coach in their weekly church get-together.
    If interested, I can contact him and try to set you up for a night of badminton with him and Rexy. You can also try the shuttle, which he or the other contact do not have yet but this can be arranged. BTW, the top grade is the New Pink and the best value-for-money is the New Blue. If you are a beginner the New Blue will be more suitable.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone tried the Kx shuttlecocks? I was shocked at the price. RM84

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody interested to try out this new shuttles?

I know some may have try it out and some don't. I am currently located in Penang and selling S.ARROW shuttlecock. Those who are in pg might know about it because I just organised a 4DAYS competition about a week ago using this shuttles in Bkt Dumbar Sports Complex. Feedback was good as it only uses 4-5 shuttles in a double set match. Its worth the $$ because the feather don't break easily. Those players really put their might into play during competition.

It sells good in Singapore and it is valuable item.

It does have B.W.F. approval in the website.

Fly-speed is consistent and no wobbling during flight. One shuttle last two moderate smash game (Claimed from players)

Anyhow, I just hope you can try one time. If good, I know you will contact me back. If no good, I will know it when you guys give feedback over here.

I am selling at RM55/tube for S.ARROW GOLD.
    Now the promotion is to purchase 2tube, I will provide FREE delivery to your doorsteps in West Malaysia. I will use courier service.

Some may say current one is good enough to use but who knows what this can do. Just try one time and who knows, maybe its better?

Some may say current one is cheaper than this one, but if it only last you one game, you still have to use new shuttle for another game.

A RM51/tube = RM4.25/shuttle.
    Maybe you need to change two shuttles in 1 game? (Amateur level)
    Maybe you need to change one shuttle per game? (Amateur level)

A RM55/tube = RM4.58/shuttle.
    Maybe this shuttle could last you one whole 21pts game? (Amateur level)
    Maybe this shuttle could last you two whole 21pts game? (Amateur level)

So guys, try one time today....
    You can contact me at "hycpts@hotmail.com" / "012-2057122 " to try it out and judge yourself. Anybody are welcome to drop by at our office to see the stocks and other badminton stuff.
    Thanks and Happy New Year 2010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sealion still the most popular in malaysia lah. heard the shuttle pricing going up?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, indeed. sealion price will hike soon. S.ARROW wont be hiking up.

Hope you guys will try out

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast