Shuttles and Shuttle Prices

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by stantan, Apr 18, 2004.

1. stantan

stantan Regular Member

Attorney-at-Law
    Shuttle prices for the Chao-Pai (Red) and the Aeroplane (Green Label, I think) just went up by Fifty Pesos (almost $1).

This puts them at practically the same price as RSL Tourney #1 (Gold).

Would anyone like to comment if they think the Chao-Pai Red and Aeroplane is worth the same price as RSL Gold?

BTW, to the Filipino buyers, Toby's sells the RSL Gold at 685 but you can get a 10% discount by presenting accepted discount cards like the Ivantage IDEAL card. It even got me a 5% discount on credit cards.

2. kukula

kukula Regular Member

businessman
    I say go for the RSL Tourney. I have used Gosen, Aeroplane and Yonex, and I find the RSL Tourney #1 to be the best. Both in flight and durability :)

3. rocket

rocket Regular Member

I suggest you guys try the protech 2005 shuttles. they have good flight and they extremely durable. Only P620 per tube from the supplier (who also supplies the SOTX products in the Phils.). They're based in that cityland building across galleria. yonex mega sells them, but for P700 plus.

4. carlol

carlol Regular Member

entreprenuer
    id go for the rsl tourney.

aeroplane used to be ok, but i've noticed that recently the quality has dropped big time. They really really suck the last few tubes i've tried.

5. monto

monto Regular Member

Yang Yang 300B vs Aeroplane G1130 (green)

Just wondering if anyone's had experience with both of these shuttles and could compare their durability. I've seen various members recommending one or the other (ie. LazyBuddy's fond of the Aeroplanes, and Kwun's been buying boxes of the 300B), but no direct comparison posts... After some searching around, I think prices for both are pretty comparable, with the G1130 a bit cheaper in bulk, but I'd love to hear some feedback comparing the two