(Help) Victor brave sword 12 blue recommendation?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Corns, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Corns

Corns Regular Member

Hi guys , new to this forum ^^
    Okay , so i'm a intermediate-ish player who can play both offense and defense.
    So i am currently using Yonex Nano Sigma 2012 3UG5 and i'm going to buy a new racket but i've no idea what to buy and I've done some research and Victor Brave sword 12 Blue is something under my play style i suppose? i have some rackets in my mind : N90 II , yonex voltric z force 2 , yonex voltric z force 1 & Victor Brave Sword 12 .. so what i'm looking for is where it is a little head heavy for smashing and also a quite mobile where i can go for defense fast as well.. Oh ya , i always play 2 days per week for 4-5 hours per day. (of cos i take breaks here and there). Or can you guys help me by recommending a racket that can fit me? :) Thanks a lot!:confused:

From Sunny Singapore

2. amleto

amleto Regular Member

for "intermediate-ish" I would not recomment n90 (any of them) or z force (any of them).

I don't know if apacs are cheap in your area, but you could look into some of the apacs lethal series. Otherwise voltric 5/7 are good candidates.

What considerations made you come to the conclusion of very head heavy and super stiff rackets?

3. TeddyC

TeddyC Regular Member

( ●.●) --O #>
    You seem to b going in the right direction. Victor BS12 is slightly head heavy, has fast frame for defense n intercept shots, n mid-stiff shaft easy on the arm. It may suit u just fine.

4. Corns

Corns Regular Member

Anymore Recommendations? it has not need to be the one that i suggest. Preferably Brand : Yonex , Li-ning or Victor. Price range wise best would be Around 200SGD(Arnd 160USD) and below. Thanks!