Apacs Ziggler Lee Hyun Il edition

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Tantrum, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Tantrum

Tantrum Regular Member

Hi, been eyeing up the special edition ziggler for a while but no luck reading any reviews or player experiences with it, even better if theres a comparison with other rackets. Would love to hear what your opinions on it, if you've played with it. :)

2. chenjun1990

chenjun1990 Regular Member

This racket is head heavy and has stiff shaft. It is similar to vtzf2 or vt80, but easier to maneuver.

I have one Apacs Ziggler LHI in beautiful condition for sell. Here is the link for anyone who is interested in.
    https://www.badmintoncentral.com/fo...th-hyun-il-in-beautiful-condition-usa.178097/

3. wjsutanto

wjsutanto Regular Member

Professional Employee
    I second it, I love to play with VTFZ2 and impressed with its raw power. And then I tried my hands on Apacs Ziggler LHI, and it was love at the first stroke, I ended bought another one right away.

I feel that ziggler LHI is very similar to VTF2 in term of its power and characteristics. But for half of price of VTZF2, LHI is a lot better option in term of value for money for me. On side note, the racket frame is very durable. I bought these rackets 3 years ago and hundred of racket clashes later only paint chips left as proof of its durability.