Why are there so many sellers selling Nanoray Z-Force 2??

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by fancyfreedom, Feb 22, 2015.

1. fancyfreedom

fancyfreedom Regular Member

I been checking marketplace and there are so many people selling 4U NRZF2. What could be the reason?

is the racket overhyped and overrated? or the players can't handle the racket and hence they are selling? Or are there many fake NRZF2 in the market?

If the racket is as good as reviewed, shouldn't people be keeping the racket for their own use??

Can anyone enlighten the above topic?

thanks!!

2. decoy

decoy Regular Member

Well... Nanoray z force 2 doesn't exist. Haha
    I assume you're talking about the voltric z force 2, and you're right with your assumption. Lots of people buy them, then realize that they can't handle the weight or stiffness and try to sell them.

3. fancyfreedom

fancyfreedom Regular Member

Haha yes you are right, I meant voltric z force 2. Thanks for your input :)

What sort of players should zf2? What sort of playstyle?

4. gordonc

gordonc Regular Member

Heavy Lifting and Heavy Haulage
    players like lcw...

5. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Strong player, with good technique can use ZF2 4U.
    Very strong player, with excellent technique can use ZF 3U.

The playing style does not always match with racket types. It depends at which level you play, how good is your technique, short or long swing, how good is your defence, how fast can you swing, what you prefer etc.
    This rule: Offensive Player -> HH, Defensive Player -> HL is IMO rubbish. Every rally has defensive, neutral and offensive moments. You can't play everytime the same against different opponents.

6. drew tze en

drew tze en Regular Member

hahaha, interestingly this happened when the Nanoray Z-Speed, lots of people bought them but after a week or so, lots of them were being sold in the market place.

I'm a Voltric Z-Force 2 user :)

7. 1hotdr

1hotdr Regular Member

My experience with the ZF2 was that it was "slow". It took a bigger swing than other rackets; it was harder to make shots with just finger power or clear with just the forearm. That said, using a full swing it was super easy to clear end to end. I could lazily clear end to end with very little effort. If I had time to set up I could smash very hard with this racket. It was very precise on drop shots and net shots.

I think if you are the type of player who likes to play a long strategic rally (and maybe end it with one booming smash) this is a good racket. If you get in to lots of fast driving rallies or you smash 5 times in a row (or return 5 smashes in a row) this racket will be more tiring and/or slower than other rackets. LCW is the first kind of player and I'm not surprised he uses this racket. I am more the 2nd kind of player (and not nearly as talented) so I have given up the ZF2.

8. AdrianBraganza

AdrianBraganza Regular Member

Part time coach.
    As a VTZF2 3U user I first found the racquet a faint bit heavier in the head..But after using it for a couple of games I found it a breeze to use..The shuttle goes where you intend for it, but a mid hit and its unforgiving..But fun to use all round and the sound is boom boom shake the court..

9. zen_smash

zen_smash Regular Member

personally i think yonex raquets are pretty well designed. i think when you find lots of people buying rackets like zf1 or 2 and nr 800/900 or zs and selling it after a week its because the racket did not meet their expectations.

in truth its the player who does not match the racket. playing with a zf1/2 racket you have to in essense be come a better player. your have to follow through your strokes you have to swing faster. with a stiffer racket you need to whip the racket faster to get power out of it. if you are an average player and you dont focus on your strokes and improve them you will never be able to play the zf2 properly.

when i got the zf i had trouble playing with it. my coach (local coach who run the badminton court) pretty much told me ..i am like every other guy out there ...buy fancy racket expecting to play like a pro. he said to me you are going to have to tighten up your strokes ...none of that sloppy **** hit properly move fast whip fast and you will see the racket begins to work with you.

of course along the way i improved my game. now i play very comfortably with zf2 and i have to say my game improved over time as i adjusted to the racket.

same thing with the nanoray 800/900 ...that racket is design for someone who like to play with wrist power. alot of people complain ... you can get a powerful smash out of that racket :) ... but my coach uses a nr800 and and smashes pretty hard and fast ..i cant take his smashes at all but when i try ..i cant generate the same force. again ...you have to adapt to the racket. i learned to generate power smashing with something light headed with nr800 you have to use your wrist .