Past Event:@ Milliken Mills High School : York Region Tournament 6 Schools

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by evolution0, Apr 20, 2004.

1. evolution0

evolution0 Regular Member

Anyways, just wondering for any younger/still in school BF members members went to the tournment there. The schools competing there were Milliken Mills HS(Obviously), Unionville, St. Augustine(sorry for sp if spelled wrong), PET/Trudeau and I think one school which I don't remember the name of. Anyways whether it was senior or junior tournment heh, just give a shout here. Anyways I found the seniors was really good. Unionville had a really powerful Guys Doubles (an offence and defence pair) and a really good Mixed Double. Considering the tournament as a minor in a sense compared to the pro's man, did the mix double guy (ontario champ) sure have a Smash, sounded like a thunderbolt and was made fast. Talk about reflexes, all these deception shots and drops that were really accurate. Well if ur in the other areas playing, e.g Middlefield or etc and had a tournment somewhere else feel free to post here also.

2. Nanashi

Nanashi Regular Member

Student
    yep, U high high has some amazing players.... i believe the doubles pair was leslie tang and aaron hung??

and i believe the mixed pair was kevin li and mimi lam....

man... good thing i don't live in york region =)

3. evolution0

evolution0 Regular Member

Nanashi how did u kno about them then?