Li ning N90 IV?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by RVStrike13, Mar 6, 2015.

1. RVStrike13

RVStrike13 Regular Member

Student
    Is this an actual thing? I just saw pictures of one and it looks like the N90 III except it's green. Here are some pictures.

$_35.JPG

$_35.JPG

2. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

Can you provide the link where you found the pictures?

3. RVStrike13

RVStrike13 Regular Member

Student
    Not sure if I can post the link here but it's from Kijiji it's a website where you can sell your unwanted things.

4. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

I've seen it on aliexpress. But it's just $40, so I don't think it's an official release.

5. fanfaron

fanfaron Regular Member

i've bought two fake yonex on aliexpress, they are not really good racket. Even for a beginner-intermediare, I feel the difference. I will steer clear rackets from aliexpress. Although the are very cheap, I feel it doesn't worth it.

Maybe some seller sell legit Kason racket on aliexpress. but for yonex, lining, victor, I doubt they are real.

6. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

Yeah, that's what I thought.
    The N90 III cost around $190, when it came out. No way a "new N90 IV" would cost only $40...

7. fanfaron

fanfaron Regular Member

Be strong don't be tempted like I did. Just waste time and money.

I think a good apacs, like z series, or the nano fusion 755 is quite good. I have both and I like them. They cost around 50$ us shipping included. If you want something cheap, you can try that instead.

8. pop88

pop88 Regular Member

This picture is from Kijiji GTA. This guy always sell fake LINING and Kason racket. He used to sell them in brand new condition. Now he is selling them in used condition which makes people to believe the racket is original...

9. SimonIp

SimonIp Regular Member

Retired
    I actually bought one from China and have family brought to me 3 weeks ago, tried it, played very well. Better than my old N90-III. But, different manufacturer, seller, may have different quality of racket. I currently trying to login Li-Ning website and verify this model, but no luck. Seems i am physically in Canada and cannot have full access to their China website. One of the players in my group paid $200+ for a N90-IIIS from Toronto retail store. He played my old N90-III and found no different than his N90-IIIS, 2 weeks ago, he tried my N90-IV and hard smashed few times, commend is also good. Main reason of buying it or them is to try them out. For that price, for sure they might be "fake", however, play well (at least for me). Cost me only $20 CND :)

jaywangsa likes this.
  10. SimonIp

SimonIp Regular Member

Retired
    I just got one piece last month, direct from China, friend helped purchasing and bringing it over to Canada. Compare with the III, exactly the same from the look, only different is the colour. Played with it for few games, like it very much, better than III, not as stiff as the III, felt lighter when holding in hand and played with. Overall I like it. But, costed me about $20 CND. :)