Voltric z force 2 vs nanoray z speed vs arcsaber 11

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by dslash, Mar 8, 2015.

1. dslash

dslash New Member

I'm currently looking for a new racket and I narrowed it down these three but I wanted to see if I could get any opinions on these rackets.

my play style right now is very control based, I like to make them run and stay off balanced. But I wanted to add some more power to my strategy just to have it there. My current racket is the nanoray 600 and it just doesn't generate the power I'm looking for.

Anyone know which of these three gives you the most power while still being the most maneuverable? Or any other suggestions? Any comments or opinions appreciated!

2. bongdari

bongdari New Member

Hi dslash,

I've tried all three racquets and yes they are pretty sexy ;P

First of all with the voltric zf2, very head-heavy focused racquet produced a sharp and powerful smash. I only tried out the 3U version and the feeling of my smashes had that "juicy" feeling. By having this advantage, for me I felt fatigue after a few hits in my arm. Defence wise I could mostly return all the shots but there were some situations where I actually had to dive or reach out putting in more effort. Really depends how well you get use to the racquet swell!

Nanoray Z speed, i really love the new orange design. its speed,clears and smashes gave me a smile, it was as if it is more balanced compared to the z force 2. The clears from using this racquet was B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. I felt much more comfortable in "controlling" the shuttle for drops swell.

Arcsaber 11, I believe its one of those great overall balanced standard racquets. Smashes were a little weaker that the zf2 but more of a controlled racquet than the n z speed. Delivering drops/clears/smashes/drives as I said at happy standards, this racquet doesn't really have a con to be honest for me.

Really depends on what you feel better with, its actually all preferences on how the player can play with the racquet. You want to play offensive then make the racquet offensive, more controlled then make the racquet controlled. Personally, If I had to choose one it would probe be the Nanoray Z Speed. I just feel it as a powerful,fast and controlled racquet at the same time, while having your skills as an additional effect to the racquet!

Hope this helped!

Shubhankar sanyal likes this.
  3. dslash

dslash New Member

thanks bongdari for the input, really appreciate it!

im slightly leaning towards the nanoray z speed, i just want to know how would you rate its defense?

4. Shenvi

Shenvi Regular Member

Badminton animal
    7.5/10 - The flexibility from the long and thin shaft help a lot in making a strong low-handed clear return, yet the small frame is annoy sometime if you do not have a good control. Furthermore, the racquet itself is heavy, not head-heavy but overally heavy in term of weight, so an additional attempt is needed to do fast defending :)
    ---
    If you have nanoray 600, the closest one of these 3 to it is the Arc11. The Arc 11 is not superiorly strong in term of smashing but definitely far stronger than nanoray 600 (which is flexible and light). In term of controlling, out of the three racquets, Arc 11 take the lead role. It is light enough to swing around and stiff enough to feel the shuttle (compare to the flexible shaft and the soft support cap from Nanoray600, Arc11 is way stiffer)
    ---
    VTZFII may be too much of a different so let take it out of the list for now, unless you wanna try something on the other side of the room. :)
    ---
    Have fun then :D

5. ah tat

ah tat Regular Member

student
    when in doubt, pick the arcsaber 11.

its the most user friendly among the 3

6. john1994

john1994 Regular Member

I tried Nanoray Z speed to me good racket can have power and maneuverable, but one thing to me is that this racket suck at controlling the worst racket for control. I use Arcsaber 11 good racket for net but smash feel so damn week and I feel hard to finish off my oppoent everytime. To me voltric z force 2 the best it has control and power is quite easy to use just lower the tension then u don't have swing so fast, but Nanoray z speed to me worst racket in my opinion is good in power and maneuverable but hard to control.

Shubhankar sanyal likes this.