Single racket need Zforce ii vs N90

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by socola, Mar 12, 2015.

1. socola

socola Regular Member

ceo
    Hi everyone,
    I want to buy a special racket to use in my single game. I am considering Yonex Zforce II and Lining N90? I am an intermediate attacking single player with decent defensive skills. Can anyone can compare these two for me? Thanks in advance

2. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

Z-Force II is stiffer and little head-heavier than the N90; ZF II 4U weighs less than N90, which is 3U. ZF II 3U and N90 should have a similar weight.

3. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    If you only look for a singles racket, I find N90 less demanding than VTZFII 3U. If you don't want only a singles racket, I would go for the VTZFII 4U. IMO an intermediate won't have access to the full potential of a 3U VTZFII. If you really only want to play singles go for the N90. If you sometimes want to play a decent doubles game you should go for the VTZFII 4U. I'm sorry but a 46g+ headweight racket can't fit the abilities of a intermediate. Even the stiffness of the VTZFII regardless which weight class, needs a really good technique. I think a lot of people would be better off with a VT80 instead of a ZF.

4. holhm22

holhm22 Regular Member

Student
    I personally prefer the VTZF2 but if it is too much for you, get the N90

5. AdrianBraganza

AdrianBraganza Regular Member

Part time coach.
    I have a ZF2 4U strung with the Carlton Xcelerate X67 26x26lbs and its a breeze to use.. As stated earlier you need good technique and a good wrist & arm to match the head heaviness and stiffness of the ZF2..Also if you want to smash everything that looks to be smashed then the ZF2 ain't the racquet cause you'll be tired in no time and if you miss time or hit off center alot then the racquet is unforgiving..ZF2 is good if you can work the point and then finish with a smash..

Just my opinion as I use this racquet..

6. hargo911

hargo911 Regular Member

business
    I have both N90-II and vtzf-II, overall i prefer vtzf-ii better