Badminton coach

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Fabler, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Fabler

Fabler New Member

Badminton coach
    To all it may concern,
    My name is Andrey Degtyarev. I am a Badminton Coach with over 10 years of coaching experience and over 20 years of national and international competition experience. I am experienced in developing and implementing group as well as individual training sessions and have successfully coached badminton players of various age groups (children, youths, adults) and of various skill level (beginner, advanced, professional). I have a strong passion for badminton and like working with badminton* players of all levels, helping them reach their full potential and improve their badminton skills by analyzing the existing skill level, providing feedback, and implementing proper training techniques alongside with good motivation and encouragement.
    In December 2012 I started working as Senior Coach of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia Badminton Team and achieved very good results in a short period of time: the team’s ranking moved up from number 12 to number 4 based on the results of the XXVI Moscow Student Sport Games.*
    Many of my past years’ students have successfully competed in national and international championships.*I am familiar with all the procedures associated with organizing my team’s representation at the tournaments held within the country and abroad. *
    I am fluent in English and feel comfortable instructing my students in English: the majority of my university team are foreign students.
    February through December 2012 I worked as a Coach of Junior and Senior Badminton Teams in Manukau Institute of Technology in Auckland, New Zealand (where I also communicated in English) and received the “Coach of the Year” 2012 award for my professionalism and commitment to my students.
    Based on my qualifications I think I am a great fit for the position of Badminton Coach. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need any additional information