yonex As-2 at wholesale rate in india

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by Fredrick, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Fredrick

Fredrick New Member

studing
    Where in India I'll get Yonex As-2 at wholesale rate in India?

2. sh_shashi1

sh_shashi1 Regular Member

Student

Why would you want to purchase AS-2 . Its a shitty shuttle . Better to buy RSL no. 4 in India and wholesale can be purchased from Sadar Bazar delhi . Not Online . However you can buy from Hongkong some excellent shuttlecock from mybadmintonstore.com . I ordered 6 tubes and it passed the custom without duty . If you do want to stick to yonex get AS10 for around 1300 from Delhi .

3. BadSID

BadSID Regular Member

Quick question - which is better of the two, RSL No.4 or AS 10? I've recently switched over to playing with feathers and have been using AS 10 (excellent durability and overall value for money). My local shop, in Mumbai, retails AS 10 for 1250 bucks. I'm yet to check wholesale price offered by the shop. How much is RSL No. 4's retail and wholesale price at Sadr Bazaar?

4. sh_shashi1

sh_shashi1 Regular Member

Student
    RSL no 4 has better flight and slightly better on impact .ie feels light but not as durable as AS10 . if you play singles RSL 4 is better because of flight but AS10 would be better for doubles. I insist if you use PayPal to order shuttles from bauhinia sports. Their BS500 is as good as tourney no 1 ( 1600 rs shuttle ) and you can get it including shipping for less than 1000. You can also get a quote for 5-6 tubes . it delivers in 10 days intact with no custom as it is considered a small personal order. Why I am telling you this ? Because I cannot stand people spend 1000+ for shuttles whose worth is mere 400-500 in international market. If you want further info PM me.

RSl no 4 is around 1080 in sadar bazaar but you have to visit Delhi. Wholesale no idea as the order should be like 25-50 tubes . As a general rule all products in safar bazaar Delhi is at 40% discount

#4 sh_shashi1, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  5. BadSID

BadSID Regular Member

Thanks a lot. This is helpful. I'll PM you, if I need any more details.

6. adhishparasa

adhishparasa New Member

Student
    Hi shashi. Please check your pm. Im looking at getting a few tubes. I stay in delhi

7. ashutosh_01

ashutosh_01 New Member

Hi Shashi. Ashutosh here from Mumbai. Can you please tell us which shuttles did you buy from mybadmintonstore.com and also your experience with it? Would be really helpful.