Oliver advice on brand

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by mobisp, Apr 12, 2015.

1. mobisp

mobisp Regular Member

Good morning .
    I would like someone could advise me about this brand of Badminton . I have to change my racket since a raquetazo broke my knee :crying::(

I've seen this brand and it has seemed to have good products and if anyone has proven its products and I can advise on them would be helpful .

I hope you can help me .

regards

MOBISPI've seen this brand and it has seemed to have good products and if anyone has proven its products and I can advise on them would be helpful .

I hope you can help me .

regards

MOBISP

2. mobisp

mobisp Regular Member

Good morning .

can someone help me out?

thanks

3. luckyboyl

luckyboyl Regular Member

I would also appreciate any Oliver opinions. I found some very nice models like Microtech 6, Delta2 or ''no design '' rackets. I was looking for flexible Voltric 60, but this Oliver models caught my eyes due to cheap pricing. Not handled them so I would appreciate if anyone can compare to the other brands in feel and quality? My current setup is ZSpeed, BN60 and Lightfighter 7400. Would I be dissappointed with Oliver?

4. mobisp

mobisp Regular Member

[Quote = raquetas y paletas; 2334212] son una buena extrema y marca de alta calidad esta presente mi raqueta de elección de ellos http://racketsandpaddles.com/collections/badminton/products/oliver-micro-tec-06 [/ quote]

Thank you very much rackets&paddles.
    I appreciate the information.
    I'm looking for a new brand for me and I want to switch brands , I look for something different than the usual.
    currently I have yonex ArcSaber 10 and since almost is broken , has been what has helped me to change my racket.
    with this racquet I've noticed that loads a little elbow and looking at Oliver I have been wearing a " vibration reduction " in the cone which is next to the handle. I 'm right ? if so , this piece is noticed ?

thank you very much again.

regards

MOBISP

5. luckyboyl

luckyboyl Regular Member

Damn I should consider myself lucky as the Microtec here ia 72 bucks, approx the same as Voltric7. Might give it a try than

6. R20190

R20190 Regular Member

Chartered Civil Engineer
    I've never tried Oliver racquets but they seem like decent manufacture. They used to sponsor some European professionals so I'm sure they can't be too bad.

However it is not just down to the brand, you should look at the individual racquets as all manufacturers have good and bad racquets - including Yonex.

My advice would be to go and try it out yourself and see if you like it.

7. mzheng168

mzheng168 Regular Member

i have got a Oliver Eplon X9 bought from German website tennistown.de . It's a well made racket can withstand abuse. It's 4U evenly balanced and medium racket. Very good for fast pace doubles games. power is ok although if there's more weight on the top would be better. Only difference i notice is that top brands like yonex, Lining and victor have better shaft (more repulsion less vibration). I can feel some unpleasant vibration through my sensitive joints. Other than that it's a good racket. Hope this helps a little bit to search

8. mobisp

mobisp Regular Member

thank you very much mzheng168.
    then this racket understand that no vibration reducer ?
    you bet you a change to these rackets ?

thank you very much

MOBISP

9. mzheng168

mzheng168 Regular Member

yes it has a vibration reducer- a soft plastic thing by the cone. But i doubt it works very well or maybe i am just too sensitive.

i am always tempting to buy newer rackets when i have spare money:). i have a victor tk5000 to try next.

10. rackets&paddles

rackets&paddles New Member

badminton coach, racket and paddle rep
    I also have an x9 there is zero vibration and the shaft is a medium stiff there are plenty of other rackets that have stiff shafts if that's what your looking for

11. mobisp

mobisp Regular Member

see if you can keep helping me .
    Today I played with arcsaber11 but it's too big-headed and annoying my elbow with this racquet . so I returned to my previous racquet , yonex muscle power 77, and it is wonderful , no hassles or anything.
    Seeking some that resembles the latter , musclepower77 as it going great .

I 'm a player mainly double, fast and mainly attacking game . When I play my game completely individual change as I hold a lot and look for the occasion to attack and end point , causing the points are long .

If you could only advise me on what kind of racket I would go I would appreciate better .

regards

MOBISP

12. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I strung alot Oliver rackets. They are very sturdy. Their grommets are first class. Their paint jobs are not sturdy. They are made in China. I would recommend a lower priced Oliver racket, but anything higher I wouldn't buy. Their smaller budget rackets are pretty good, but the expensive ones are not much better. IMO not the best value for money if you want to spend 100+ USD.

13. ShuttleCocks

ShuttleCocks Regular Member

Student
    Hi ~
    I have K10's and personally love them ! it's extremely fast and a pretty solid racket. The racket is extremely sturdy as well, I string my own at 29lbs, without any issues.