Cab 20 CN vs. Cab 20 CP ???

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by olli, Apr 29, 2004.

1. olli

olli Regular Member

medicine
    northern germany, in beautiful but rainy hamburg
    Hi, despite switching between almost any kind of yonex racket (depending on which pro player is currently hot and which racket HE is playing with ;) ) my main racket is a Cab 20 CP - it just seems that it naturally suits my play style. So I'm planning to buy some more. Now my questions:
    1) is there any significant difference between the CP and CN version?
    2) if so, what kind of version would you recommend and why?
    3) any recommendations where to buy them (preferably online) beside the usual sources (Luxis & BBE)?

Cheung, I hope you read this, as I guess you are the one with the biggest Cab-20 CN/CP experience amongst us. Any kind of expertise is warmly welcome. Thanks in advance
    olli

2. Ricky

Ricky Regular Member

IT
    I wonder whether you can still get Cab 20 CN nowadays at "reasonable" price ... :)

3. forrestyung

forrestyung Regular Member

Salesman
    Last two months Sam released a brand new Cab 20 CN in old logo at HK$900. I think this price is still reasonable.

4. YY Fan

YY Fan Regular Member

Sales
    Hello Forrest,

The brand new Cab 20 CN (lavender in old YY logo) is still available at HK$900, but only for sales in Hong Kong area.

Just to see if anyone has destiny with this Cab 20.

Sam

5. olli

olli Regular Member

medicine
    northern germany, in beautiful but rainy hamburg
    I'm sorry for you, Sam, but this is my thread and I can't accept any "only for sale in hong kong" clause. And by mentioning that racket you are now obliged to sell it to me :rolleyes: . But seriously: is there no way, that you sell it outside of hong kong? It would be honored as important development aid for an underdeveloped badminton country (and player).