doping

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sanni, May 18, 2001.

1. sanni

sanni Guest

I know this "forum" is for writening about badminton, but I like to write about other sports too and DOPING. I was really upset when I heard about finnish skiers in "Lahti´s worldchampionships" ( I´m not sure about spelling but I hope you understand what I´m meaning). How many badminton players have used doping? Not many, I think... or if I´m wrong tell it to me. Why there have to be things like that?

2. Wedge

Wedge Guest

For me as an athelete i would not be able to take drugs... not even to win

the whole purpose of competing is not the outcome but the competition itself and .. the training leading up to it and how much of yourself you are willing to give towards your goals.

it is the effort you give towards improving yourself that is most important..

to cheat is to dishonor yourself and your countrymen.

if you win becuase you cheated your victory means nothing.

3. May

May Guest

In answer to ur q, the only 1 I've heard is Aparna Popat.

4. Jenny

Jenny Guest

I agree that your victory means nothing if you have cheated!! I could never use any drugs if they would be doping! I would never manipulate anything to get better scores! If you win and have used drugs your win means NOTHING!!! I hope tHAT EVERYBODY WHO USES DOPING WILL BE COUGHT!! You could pay me what and I wouldn´t even think about to use anything. Never!