Do I need Nanoray racket / 2016 arcsaber? Main racket VFZ2, Secondary Arcsaber Z Slas

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Chopper-kun, May 4, 2015.

1. Chopper-kun

Chopper-kun Regular Member

I had Voltric z force 2 , 26lbs, bg66um, balance point 295mm, mainly for feather

and

Arcsaber z slash, 24lbs , bg66um, balance point 285mm, plastic shuttle playable, and prefer not over the tension limit

I use both them for single or doubles. The only difference is Voltric z force 2 counter as quick as possible for return serve, counter- smash - return, due to high tension and extra stiff shaft, hence more stable due to the weight.

Do I need Nanoray rackets or voltric e-tune at all? Or possible 2016 arcsaber racket

Does BG66F make much difference to BG66UM? Please let me know if BG66F prefer lesser tension due to different setting.

2. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Do you have a VTZF2 4U or 3U? IMO you don't need a new racket if you are OK with your current rackets. Some people tend to buy every new racket. IMO you only waste money. The actually improvements are kinda small and marginal, so a new racket is not necessary.
    IMO BG66UM is a good string when it's fresh. After 1-2 weeks it feels dull and spongy. If I were you I would give different strings a try. You should try a thin Zymax like 65 or 66F.

3. Chopper-kun

Chopper-kun Regular Member

3U, at the moment less than 295mm due to one extra overgrip which is ashaway super tacky grip, where do i get these string a lot in budget?

4. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    BP is pointless. The swing weight is still at ~47g. Gefen Sports is worth to try and if you are in London it's the first place to go.