Why is Apacs Z Ziggler LHI expensive?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by sohnaych, May 4, 2015.

1. sohnaych

sohnaych Regular Member

I'm just wondering is it because the racket is sponsored by Lee Hyun il or it actually has better build quality?

If it has better build quality, then why are some people braiging that apacs has same rackets as yonex and the reason why they're cheap is because of less sponsors etc and they don't spend money on advertisement or yonex is charging you for name?

so apacs then makes low and high end rackets too just like yonex does? but then what about apacs z ziggler, foray 300 and apacs vanguard 2? Are they close to yonex z force?

2. sh_shashi1

sh_shashi1 Regular Member

Student
    I think they are selling it costly just to keep the reputation of LHI

3. SSSSNT

SSSSNT Regular Member

Apacs do have their high end and low end rackets.

The reason they're cheaper than Yonex is because they spend much less on advertising, sponsors, R&D, quality control, etc. Also because it's their competitive strategy.

About the quality of their rackets, it's quite a subjective matter really. Like any racket manufacturers, their higher ends are claimed to be made of better material than their low ends, have better technologies put in and seems to have more stringent QC.

4. chenjun1990

chenjun1990 Regular Member

5. michael5098

michael5098 Regular Member

I have low end and high end Apacs (N-force III, Finapi 101, N9900, AVP) and Yonex (NR10, VT7, AS 8DX, DZS, ZF2).
    The build quality just isn't as good when comparing the low end rackets. Apacs racket look and feel cheap, the paint chips a lot easier, the grommets are poor quality, the plastic cap at the bottom of the handle breaks easily. It is definitely easy to see which areas they decided to cheapen out on.
    That being said, they are excellent for their price point and most of the problems can be easily repaired/fixed. In my opinion, they play and feel better than low end yonex rackets.

6. Carbonex_7

Carbonex_7 Regular Member

Agreed. You will be more surprised how good their mid high end models like Tantrum 200II and Lethal 60II plays, blown me off completely with the price I pay. I would never spend a single penny on YY low- mid models.

Manong and michael5098 like this.