Best in control? yonex voltric z force 1 or z force 2 or victor thruster k9000?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by RoyLab's, May 5, 2015.

1. RoyLab's

RoyLab's Regular Member

Engineer
    Guys please help me which of the 3 i should get? I play doubles and plays 2 hours 3x a week. Im in between recreational and competitive player. My main and favorite victor mx80 is about to give up soon due to small crack at 9am. What i really like about mx80 is the control which is an advantage for placement shots. It has power in smash due to its head heavy specs.
    Im not really a power and offensive player as i play mostly on dropshot, clears and placements shot forcing my opponents for errors or open opportunity for fore or midcourt smash. And yes i do smash when good opportunity comes but its not as powerful like some of smashers in my level.
    I tried my friend's z force 1 and it packs a punch when i tried smashing with it and i can feel its head heaviness more than my mx80.
    This time i'm willing to sacrifice a bit of control in exchange of power for a change. I know my 3 options offers more power than my mx80 but i need your opinion regarding its control and which one is better? By the way im prefer it in 3u.