Victor Grip GR251

Discussion in 'Grip' started by paulstewart64, May 13, 2015.

1. paulstewart64

paulstewart64 Regular Member

Marketing Consultant
    Has anyone any experience of using this grip? From stringing at the All Englands I noticed many Korean players used this grip.

I'd really like to buy some and wondered whether you know any online retailer selling it?

I also heard that Victor are withdrawing the grip but I have no idea what they will replace it with. Any news on this too?

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

2. sh_shashi1

sh_shashi1 Regular Member

Student
    I understand you have contract with Victor . I can't really imagine you not having those special contacts may be directly with factory rep to get all the goodies just like a big distributor . Or Victor is too close for outside community just like yonex ??

3. dbswansea

dbswansea Regular Member

IT
    Surely if Paul had a contact capable of getting the grips, he wouldn't be asking here. We don't get everything in Europe, only a selection. The selection is growing slowly but some things aren't here.

4. sh_shashi1

sh_shashi1 Regular Member

Student
    Surely if Paul did not ask that question I would not have wondered . I can imagine a difference in a normal customer and other who is well associated with Victor in many ways . So a surprise for me on how things are .

5. paulstewart64

paulstewart64 Regular Member

Marketing Consultant
    Victor Europe and Victor Asia have different owners. Victor Europe does not import the full range of Victor products. With time delays, ordering procedures, it is faster for me to obtain goods from Asia.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk