ZForce OR ZForce 2 ???

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by taitrantrong, May 17, 2015.

1. taitrantrong

taitrantrong Regular Member

I'm planning on buying a new racket and I'm confused in choosing between the zforce and zforce 2. You know what my style of playing is when I'm consider these 2 rackets. I just don't know what's the real differences between the 2. Hope someone can help me. Thanks.

2. ssj100

ssj100 Regular Member

Just go for the ZFII. In my opinion, it's slightly better than the ZFI in every way.

3. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I tried ZF 4U and ZFII 4U in the past. FME the ZFII deliver the bigger smash, but feels IMO a bit slower. I would rate the feeling of the ZFII better, but also far away from any Victor racket. Even at 29lbs the ZF feels very damped, but I switched directly to this racket from my MX80. I tried the ZFII at 'only' 24/26 and it had a better feel.
    The ZF paint job is not very durable. The decals are just sticker without any coat and peel off. Especially when you string your racket serveral times and fix it on the decals, it looks really f***ed up. ZFII has not this issue. For ZFII stringing you don't need scrap string to threat blocked holes.

Power: ZFII>ZF
    Feel: ZFII>ZF
    Defense: ZF>ZF
    Paintjob quality: ZFII>ZF
    Stringing: ZFII>ZF

I would go for the ZFII. Imo the better racket, but both rackets are not my cup of tee. You can get the LCW at a very good price.

4. taitrantrong

taitrantrong Regular Member

Thanks guys. Btw, I'm using the voltric 9 right now (3U) and I don't know if I should go with the ZFII 4U and let the 9 as backup or buy ZFII 3U and let the 9 as backup. Just wondering what's gonna happen if I change from 4U ZFII immediately to 3U Voltric 9.