User Tag List

Page 129 of 161 FirstFirst ... 29 79 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast
Results 2,177 to 2,193 of 2728
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone know the price for the Li-Ning flame N50 II in Singapore and where to get it ? Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In singapore , i heard N90(2) and N50(2) , will be here around late march or early April!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Lining 6 Racket Bag

Anybody know where i can get this bag in Singapore at what cost? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangxl View Post
    Anybody know where i can get this bag in Singapore at what cost? Thanks in advance.
    Hi huangxl,

I saw this bag at 10 & 10...retailing at $139.90..before discount. I believe the discount is around 20%... might be cheaper if you are buying a Li-Ning racket too.

Anyway, you can take a look at this thread in Buy & Sell by ahcheng about this 9-rackets bag: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=81248

Cheers....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks brother, the problem is i got a 9829 Yonex. Looking for a 6 racket bag when looking to travel light. The problem with 9829 is the shoe compartment is at the bottom. Very lousy design and the quality is not as good as Lining. Yonex should do something soon or i foresee them losing market share fast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks brother, the problem is i got a 9829 Yonex. Looking for a 6 racket bag when looking to travel light. The problem with 9829 is the shoe compartment is at the bottom. Very lousy design and the quality is not as good as Lining. Yonex should do something soon or i foresee them losing market share fast
    Oh.. i am not sure how much does the 6-rackets Li-Ning bag weigh.. but if you are looking for something which is light... i do not think Li-Ning is the one to go to... coz i am currently using the 9-racket Li-Ning bag as posted by ahcheng, it clearly outweighs my previous Yonex 2420 and 9624 bag, though the Yonex'es are 6-racket bags.

But i do have to say the materials used interior and exterior are far superior than that of Yonex's... and the straps are more cushy too.

Hmm.. so it is best if you can go to the shops and carry the bag to check out the weight first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really care about the weight. I mean our field pack is heavier isn't it?

I am looking for something more compact when i want to take a bus or something. Carrying the 9829 when i am not bringing alot of stuff can be quite troublesome. For example when i am joining other peoples game and not the organiser. I prefer to make do with 1 tube in my bag rather 3 to 4 tubes of shuttle. That's why. But Lining bag is sure better investment than yonex as the quality is much nicer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really care about the weight. I mean our field pack is heavier isn't it?

I am looking for something more compact when i want to take a bus or something. Carrying the 9829 when i am not bringing alot of stuff can be quite troublesome. For example when i am joining other peoples game and not the organiser. I prefer to make do with 1 tube in my bag rather 3 to 4 tubes of shuttle. That's why. But Lining bag is sure better investment than yonex as the quality is much nicer
    Instead of getting a bag, why not consider getting a backpack then ?

You can still put your shoes, 2 - 3 racquets and change of clothing.

I normally use my Victor badminton backpack when I am not carrying alot of stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got the 9 racket bag. I can say traveling on foot is still ok, but traveling on transport abit hard due to the bigger dimension.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Liu View Post
    The Lethal 70 I bought in Singapore is 4U version which is different from the 3U version that I read from the UK Badminton blog which gave it a 10/10 rating. Nevertheless, the 4U I got at $120 with bag is good value for the money. I am not sure if there are 3U version in other shops here. Just take note of which version you want and can get from the shop you patronised.

By the way, the nearest MRT to Bras Basah is City Hall, not Bugis. But I think Queenway may be a better place to shop as there are more variety.

Does anyone know whether the 3U version of APACS Lethal 70 is available in Singapore?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a 6 racket bag when looking to travel light.
    Xl, have a look at the 7926/JP 912PR. Its quite compact compared to the 9829.
    http://www.yonex.com/badminton/bag/tournament.html
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...&postcount=167
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...&postcount=163

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks bruce, I was just wondering if singapore got any reseller can match the price of e78 price. How much are those going for?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've been thinking of getting a Lethal 70 from SG but i'm also afraid of Apacs's QC which tends to approve off spec rackets to flow out to the market

so my question is, are there any shops in SG that has good price on L70 and provide extra services (weighing and measuring balance point) to ensure that the particular racket is on spec?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know when is Arcsaber 8DX coming?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Training racket in Singapore

anyone know where can i get a training racket in Singapore ?
    Seemed like it is not popular here.
    Thanks.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brother, u wan , u can get it from SGbad, i got my Apacs training racket from him , its the heaviest one at 200g. I use it for stroking before actual game !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Badmintan View Post
    Anyone know when is Arcsaber 8DX coming?

Yoh, @ sportslife in far east..Sgd424.00 dun know if can get 15% discount.....