User Tag List

Page 13 of 161 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 63 113 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker
    Hiii, dun tink u paid over unless yr mp99 is TH coded (which means no guarantee over here). anyway, since i assume the mp99 u buy is SP coded, the cheapest u can find at other places ranges from $170-$180 +strings+grip+a normal muscle power racket bag. hence since u got another yonex big bag which shld cost ard $30-$50, $195 is quite alrite.

as for guarantee, no need to register.... so in the meanwhile, ENJOY YR MP99!!!! Have fun!!!!
    Hi Slacker,

Tks for ur reply and comments. Mine is SP one. Man MP99 rocks..

Tks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hiii, dun tink u paid over unless yr mp99 is TH coded (which means no guarantee over here). anyway, since i assume the mp99 u buy is SP coded, the cheapest u can find at other places ranges from $170-$180 +strings+grip+a normal muscle power racket bag. hence since u got another yonex big bag which shld cost ard $30-$50, $195 is quite alrite.

as for guarantee, no need to register.... so in the meanwhile, ENJOY YR MP99!!!! Have fun!!!!
    what do you mean no guarantee for TH coded rackets? does this mean some shops in Bras Basah don't sell authentic TH rackets?!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angelus
    what do you mean no guarantee for TH coded rackets? does this mean some shops in Bras Basah don't sell authentic TH rackets?!!!
    haizzz...how i supposed to explain.... okok, i try...they do sell authentic Yonex TH-coded rackets. but since its coded TH.... its meant to be distributed to thailand. so if yr TH racket break under those unusual circumstances like bird hit frame, den frame crack n yr strings are under the tension range on the sticker etc etc .... u cant demand a replacement from the singapore sunrise & Co.Pte Ltd even though u buy it in spore coz their rackets distributed in spore is SP coded. (sunrise & co pte Ltd hold the distributorship of yonex rackets for HK, India, Indo, Malaysia, Philippines, Brunei, Vietnam n Spore.) furthermore, TH rackets are not under their distributorship in thailand (if i not wrong, TH rackets are under a diff company far east co. or something like dat.) , hence if u wan a replacement....u will need to either send it to thailand yrself or maybe seek the help of the shop u bought yr TH racket from in spore. most likely, its hard luck lah coz its too troublesome for them. maybe some other pple here can explain it better den me.
    Last edited by Slacker; 07-25-2005 at 06:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haizzz...how i supposed to explain.... okok, i try...they do sell authentic Yonex TH-coded rackets. but since its coded TH.... its meant to be distributed to thailand. so if yr TH racket break under those unusual circumstances like bird hit frame, den frame crack n yr strings are under the tension range on the sticker etc etc .... u cant demand a replacement from the singapore sunrise & Co.Pte Ltd even though u buy it in spore coz their rackets distributed in spore is SP coded. (sunrise & co pte Ltd hold the distributorship of yonex rackets for HK, India, Indo, Malaysia, Philippines, Brunei, Vietnam n Spore.) furthermore, TH rackets are not under their distributorship in thailand (if i not wrong, TH rackets are under a diff company far east co. or something like dat.) , hence if u wan a replacement....u will need to either send it to thailand yrself or maybe seek the help of the shop u bought yr TH racket from in spore. most likely, its hard luck lah coz its too troublesome for them. maybe some other pple here can explain it better den me.
    thanks slacker. got it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mt. Apo
    Roy,

I got mine at S$230 plus 5% tax through a Singaporean friend (which translate to around US$142) from one of the shop in brash basah. I think u can get rid of 5% tax since ur not SG citizen or immigrant. You mean NS800 in the Phils is around 15,ooo pesos? wow ang mahal!!! btw, I'm here in Indonesia that's I have no idea how much it cost in our country.

I heard mas mura in Thailand. Good luck in your shopping...

Mt. Apo
    Thanks man. Yup, Yonex is very expensive here in Phils.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how much is the MP99 TH version and where is the best place to get it in singapore?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how much is the MP99 TH version and where is the best place to get it in singapore?
    I dont advise u to buy MP-99 TH version in singapore... you may endup in buying fake one... better buy SP one.. if you wanna buy TH version better biuy in Thailand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yonex ti-10 sgd$150, mp100 sgd$160 at ranking sports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khwong
    hi, kh

i remember you mentioned that you bought 1 yang yang nano sensation 60, how is it? (performance)

I bought the nano sensation 60 last week, quite nice (feel)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LouisW
    hi, kh

i remember you mentioned that you bought 1 yang yang nano sensation 60, how is it? (performance)

I bought the nano sensation 60 last week, quite nice (feel)
    how much you bought yours for? no complaints for a really light racquet like this!
    all my friends love the feel of it but i prefer a heavier one with more smashing power. that's why my #1 preference now is the ti-10. only use the yangyang as a backup. what do u think of it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never seen any mp99 TH sold in singapore... anyway, 10 n 10 in brash basah sell it at a good price, even better if u dun want the big bag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

with string, grip, and bag?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MP100 at SGD 160 ?!?!! are you sure? i'm going down to get it if it is true

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought a racquet from Ranking which had already been strung. When I went back, I discovered it was strung with BG-66 AND BG-68 Ti (both blue colour). Wonder why? Using up loose string lying around?

Other than that, am happy with Ranking. If you are one of those that inspects date codes, you'll notice that Music Book Room has a lot of 2005 racquets while Ranking still has a lot of 2004 stock, but Ranking has good prices.

But recently Sunrise seems to be sticking the hologram over the date code so more difficult to inspect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yonex Armortec 800 Def and Yonex SHB-99MX

Hi Guys,

I will be in Singapore on a stopover this week and was wondering if anyone will be kind enough to advise me as to where I can purchase an authentic Yonex Armortec 800 Def and Yonex SHB-99MX at a cheap price.

From the posts that I have read recently, it seems that Bras Basah Complex is the recommended Mecca for badminton supplies. Considering that I will only be there for an afternoon, time is of the essence and I intend to concentrate my shopping for these items at Bras Basah Complex, unless there is a cheaper alternative.

Accordingly, I would appreciate it if someone could provide me with a price for these items and which shop in BB complex to purchase them from.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gigiboyz49
    Hi Guys,

I will be in Singapore on a stopover this week and was wondering if anyone will be kind enough to advise me as to where I can purchase an authentic Yonex Armortec 800 Def and Yonex SHB-99MX at a cheap price.

From the posts that I have read recently, it seems that Bras Basah Complex is the recommended Mecca for badminton supplies. Considering that I will only be there for an afternoon, time is of the essence and I intend to concentrate my shopping for these items at Bras Basah Complex, unless there is a cheaper alternative.

Accordingly, I would appreciate it if someone could provide me with a price for these items and which shop in BB complex to purchase them from.

Thanks
    which day will you be in Singapore? you can try 10 n 10 at bras basah complex. armortec 800 def shld be around S$220 with string and grip. shb 99 shld be around S$125 (not too sure though, it might be $135). but they have the shb 99 limited now!! selling at S$190
    Last edited by Arief; 08-20-2005 at 09:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yonex Armortec 800 Def and Yonex SHB-99MX

Quote Originally Posted by Arief
    which day will you be in Singapore? you can try 10 n 10 at bras basah complex. armortec 800 def shld be around S$220 with string and grip. shb 99 shld be around S$125 (not too sure though, it might be $135). but they have the shb 99 limited now!! selling at S$190
    Hi,

Thanks for the info. Yes, the prices seem quite competitive. I might even consider getting the shb 99 limited if they can do me a good deal for both items.

By the way, do you know if the prices at these establishments include GST? As I will be taking it out of the country, I assume that I will be able to claim GST back from Customs when I leave provided GST is included in the price.

Thanks

Page 13 of 161 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 63 113 ... LastLast