User Tag List

Page 132 of 161 FirstFirst ... 32 82 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast
Results 2,228 to 2,244 of 2728
  1. #2228
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    B.Gombak- Singapore
    Posts
    1,636
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    They now carry Yonex TH coded racquets but are selling these racquets at SP prices.
    They are selling Arc Saber Z Slash TH coded & Arc Saber 100 All England Limited TH coded at $260 each.

  2. #2229
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sg
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can anybody kindly quote me the prices for the following rackets w/string n grip..at queensway....1.impact woods n90..2.apacs zspark..3.apacs es10 and apacs nano9900...thanks in advance!

  3. #2230
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sg
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And may I know whether artric sells apacs rackets?

  4. #2231
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    B. Panjang (SG) / Malaysia
    Posts
    306
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arief View Post
    from what I heard.. 10 n 10 had some issues with the Yonex supplier, so they decided to switch to Li-Ning. I went to visit the shop last month and the owner kept promoting Li-Ning to me, saying it was better than Yonex and easier to claim the warranty and all that.

    I did notice some Yonex rackets there, and the owner said they are only carrying limited models (mostly the high range), but I didn't notice that they were TH coded.
    That is what I heard from other shop owner probably 4 months back.

    Either they are giving up on promoting Li-Ning or Yonex stop to supply SP goods to them.

    Other shops who supply SP goods to them will also banned from Yonex.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpendorK View Post
    They are selling Arc Saber Z Slash TH coded & Arc Saber 100 All England Limited TH coded at $260 each.
    They are targeted at "fat pocket" tourist?!!

    Been conned one time, no second time!!

  5. #2232
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21jay21 View Post
    And may I know whether artric sells apacs rackets?
    Artic (at Sembawang) does not sells Apacs on a regular basis. But it is a interesting to visit as it has many different brands - Winnex, Sotx, some Victors and occassionally good 2nd hand rackets.

    For Apacs, I think it is easier to get from Classic Sports in Toa Payoh. There are some Apacs models in the shop, or you can order others with short turnaround time.

  6. #2233
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    HCMC of Vietnam
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just a bit off topic. May I ask if there is any shop in Singapore selling Yonex JP coded rackets? Many thanks.

  7. #2234
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,139
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Liu View Post
    Artic (at Sembawang) does not sells Apacs on a regular basis. But it is a interesting to visit as it has many different brands - Winnex, Sotx, some Victors and occassionally good 2nd hand rackets.

    For Apacs, I think it is easier to get from Classic Sports in Toa Payoh. There are some Apacs models in the shop, or you can order others with short turnaround time.
    Classic moved to Yishun:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=82857

    Quote Originally Posted by andersen View Post
    Just a bit off topic. May I ask if there is any shop in Singapore selling Yonex JP coded rackets? Many thanks.
    The shops in Singapore do not sell JP coded Yonex rackets.

  8. #2235
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone know the price of Yonex NS9900 n Arcsaber-8dx is sg?

  9. #2236
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    May I know the current Li-Ning N55, N90 or N90II pricing at 10&10? Does the it come with grip and string and lastly is the free 9 in 1 racket bag promotion still on? Thanks!

    P.S If anyone saw TSF500 in singapore, do let me know as well! Thanks again!

  10. #2237
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
    May I know the current Li-Ning N55, N90 or N90II pricing at 10&10? Does the it come with grip and string and lastly is the free 9 in 1 racket bag promotion still on? Thanks!

    P.S If anyone saw TSF500 in singapore, do let me know as well! Thanks again!
    The last time I went, they are giving 20% discount on all the racket. I can't remember the price of N55 before discount, but I do remember N90 is $489, N90II is $499.
    So you do the math yourself

    They come with string & grip, and yes, the free 9 racket bag promotion is still on

  11. #2238
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    458
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does anyone know where i can get Kason TSF300D in Singapore? Interested in Kason but as you all know, no one buys from ION Orchard Li ning store as the price is too expensive

  12. #2239
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SNG
    Posts
    237
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangxl View Post
    Does anyone know where i can get Kason TSF300D in Singapore? Interested in Kason but as you all know, no one buys from ION Orchard Li ning store as the price is too expensive
    Try this Singapore Kason distributor in Tampines ...
    Yue Yang Sports Equipment
    Blk 474 #01-108 Tampines Street 43
    Singapore 520474
    Tel: 67864818

  13. #2240
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia,JB (Skudai)
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does anyone know how much Yonex SHB-85EX shoe selling at 10&10?

  14. #2241
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    sgp
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangxl View Post
    Does anyone know where i can get Kason TSF300D in Singapore? Interested in Kason but as you all know, no one buys from ION Orchard Li ning store as the price is too expensive
    its best to try sourcing it overseas, as there's ucrrently no local shops carrying hi end Kason rackets, try emailing e78.com, ems shipping charges is about hk$90 to ship 1 racket over here.

    Quote Originally Posted by konafan View Post
    Try this Singapore Kason distributor in Tampines ...
    Yue Yang Sports Equipment
    Blk 474 #01-108 Tampines Street 43
    Singapore 520474
    Tel: 67864818
    and dont bother going over to this place, there's just a couple of Kason rackets hanging inside the shop, nothing like TSF300 series available...

  15. #2242
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Serious? I live just right beside that place, its in the market area actually
    And they expand to 2 shop space so I suppose that will give us more variety.

    I'm not sure if there's any high end kason racket available now, but I can just walk down and take a look for you all someday.

    Their operating hour usually crash with my working hour though...

  16. #2243
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SNG
    Posts
    237
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fly_Away^_^ View Post
    Serious? I live just right beside that place, its in the market area actually
    And they expand to 2 shop space so I suppose that will give us more variety.

    I'm not sure if there's any high end kason racket available now, but I can just walk down and take a look for you all someday.

    Their operating hour usually crash with my working hour though...

    Just pick up the phone and call to check if they stock the TSFs you wanted.

  17. #2244
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fly_Away^_^ View Post
    The last time I went, they are giving 20% discount on all the racket. I can't remember the price of N55 before discount, but I do remember N90 is $489, N90II is $499.
    So you do the math yourself

    They come with string & grip, and yes, the free 9 racket bag promotion is still on
    Thanks for the info!

Similar Threads

  1. Price Checklist for shuttlecocks in Singapore....
    By JBKokKeong in forum Market Place
    Replies: 14
    : 09-21-2012, 08:41 PM
  2. Price Checklist For Racquets In Malaysia
    By yurimaster2010 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 36
    : 10-08-2010, 10:20 PM
  3. India - Price checklist for racquets
    By paroxysmal in forum Market Place
    Replies: 1
    : 12-31-2006, 03:34 PM
  4. Price Checklist for Canada/HK
    By quik_silver in forum Market Place
    Replies: 13
    : 10-30-2005, 12:08 PM
  5. Price Checklist For Racquets In Singapore
    By simplelad in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 05-04-2004, 09:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •