User Tag List

Page 14 of 161 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 64 114 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know whether the price for the MP-99 has risen, or is it still at S$199?

Rdgs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by walfisch
    Does anyone know whether the price for the MP-99 has risen, or is it still at S$199?

Rdgs
    You better check with ArttricPacific at Sembawang shopping centre.. you may get it even cheaper there. Check this thread for more...
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=25708

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rdgs
    Hmm...get it at artric pacific (sembawang shopping ctr)...shld be ard $170 with strings n grip. lowest in spore liao i know of.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rdgs
    10n10 at bras basah selling it at S$199 with free choice of any string, grip, and bag. you can choose any yonex bag, even the big one... without the bag should be around $170...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nope.they wont charge you gst you dont need to worry of claiming about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by gigiboyz49
    Hi,

Thanks for the info. Yes, the prices seem quite competitive. I might even consider getting the shb 99 limited if they can do me a good deal for both items.

By the way, do you know if the prices at these establishments include GST? As I will be taking it out of the country, I assume that I will be able to claim GST back from Customs when I leave provided GST is included in the price.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shawn30_k
    nope.they wont charge you gst you dont need to worry of claiming about that.
    no.. their price includes GST as far as i know...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker
    haizzz...how i supposed to explain.... okok, i try...they do sell authentic Yonex TH-coded rackets. but since its coded TH.... its meant to be distributed to thailand. so if yr TH racket break under those unusual circumstances like bird hit frame, den frame crack n yr strings are under the tension range on the sticker etc etc .... u cant demand a replacement from the singapore sunrise & Co.Pte Ltd even though u buy it in spore coz their rackets distributed in spore is SP coded. (sunrise & co pte Ltd hold the distributorship of yonex rackets for HK, India, Indo, Malaysia, Philippines, Brunei, Vietnam n Spore.) furthermore, TH rackets are not under their distributorship in thailand (if i not wrong, TH rackets are under a diff company far east co. or something like dat.) , hence if u wan a replacement....u will need to either send it to thailand yrself or maybe seek the help of the shop u bought yr TH racket from in spore. most likely, its hard luck lah coz its too troublesome for them. maybe some other pple here can explain it better den me.
    this is generally true...i got an armortec 500 TH coded at a shop in queensway...it was ok for a few weeks but then the cone came off...so i returned it to them and tehy said they'll see what the agent will do. after about two weeks...they called me and said that the agent did a lousy job...didn't ask what but i assumed they tried to glue it or whatever...so the shop said they'll just replace it with a bnew one! true enough...i went to the shop and they gave me a spanking new one...and this time it's SP coded! had to pay for the strings though but that's ok...

so what i'm trying to say is it depends on the shop you got the racket...some will say right away that they can't do anything once something happens while some do replace it...so ask before you buy...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aquaboi
    this is generally true...i got an armortec 500 TH coded at a shop in queensway...it was ok for a few weeks but then the cone came off...so i returned it to them and tehy said they'll see what the agent will do. after about two weeks...they called me and said that the agent did a lousy job...didn't ask what but i assumed they tried to glue it or whatever...so the shop said they'll just replace it with a bnew one! true enough...i went to the shop and they gave me a spanking new one...and this time it's SP coded! had to pay for the strings though but that's ok...

so what i'm trying to say is it depends on the shop you got the racket...some will say right away that they can't do anything once something happens while some do replace it...so ask before you buy...
    Wow....dats real good of them man!!!!! dats reallly excellent after-sales service!!!! anyway, care to share with us which shop at queensway u went to?? so nex time all bros here know where to get quality service + TH coded rackets in spore.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guess its 10n10. last time mine also the frame after i use it for 1st time it crack, they replace a new 1 for me. TH racket are nt durable.

Anyway anyone knows the price of cab20sp, cab21sp, cab30sp in bb?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jansenkzh
    guess its 10n10. last time mine also the frame after i use it for 1st time it crack, they replace a new 1 for me. TH racket are nt durable.

should be gala sports @queensway 10n10 @ bras basah

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jansenkzh
    went to 10 n 10 yesterday and saw cab 20 promotion... $199 got racket, string, grip, bag, shoes, and socks.. all yonex. dunno abt the other 2...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arief
    went to 10 n 10 yesterday and saw cab 20 promotion... $199 got racket, string, grip, bag, shoes, and socks.. all yonex. dunno abt the other 2...
    $199 for Cab 20, that's expensive..., any typo?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msenghl
    $199 for Cab 20, that's expensive..., any typo?
    nope.. but this is a package which include yonex shoes ($59), yonex bag (big one that cost $49/$59), string, grip, and socks. guess it should be much cheaper if u only bought the racket...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker
    Wow....dats real good of them man!!!!! dats reallly excellent after-sales service!!!! anyway, care to share with us which shop at queensway u went to?? so nex time all bros here know where to get quality service + TH coded rackets in spore.
    yup, isaku was right...got it at gala sports queensway...but last time i went there, didn't find any TH rackets...10n10 has more TH rackets, i think...a friend of mine got his NS8000 (i think...) TH for S$199 there...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Without all bag n shoes etc.... should be around $100+ or rather lesser.....

Quote Originally Posted by Arief

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Cab 20 Titanium Power

The promotion at 10+10 is only for Cab 20 Titanium Power.

Cab 20sp is NOT available.

Rgds,

Kelvin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Nanospeed 8000 just crack at the nano-carbon area yesterday...

Page 14 of 161 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 64 114 ... LastLast