User Tag List

Page 16 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 66 116 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whoa i just posted a while ago and suddenly there're so many ways to get there. i know my question was kinda off topic but thanks a lot anyway. ill check out both the bugis way and city hall way when i have the time

seems i can get much better deals at this 10n10 shop u all refer to. been checking out queensway instead. cant get many decent racquets with my little budget over there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by terror
    whoa i just posted a while ago and suddenly there're so many ways to get there. i know my question was kinda off topic but thanks a lot anyway. ill check out both the bugis way and city hall way when i have the time

seems i can get much better deals at this 10n10 shop u all refer to. been checking out queensway instead. cant get many decent racquets with my little budget over there
    Juat be persistent of what you want, there is a salesman in 10n10 who will always try to persuade you to buy Apacs or Proace.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msenghl
    Juat be persistent of what you want, there is a salesman in 10n10 who will always try to persuade you to buy Apacs or Proace.
    thats nice. firstly cos i like sales personnel who are willing to at least talk. when a noob like me goes wandering around for stuff i need a lil help now and then. secondly cos i think i will be getting proace. since this salesman u mentioned is so eager for me to buy proace its possible i can get lower prices. thanks for all the info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by terror
    thats nice. firstly cos i like sales personnel who are willing to at least talk. when a noob like me goes wandering around for stuff i need a lil help now and then. secondly cos i think i will be getting proace. since this salesman u mentioned is so eager for me to buy proace its possible i can get lower prices. thanks for all the info
    haha.. the guys there are very friendly IMO... he'll definitely help you..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

too friendly in my opinion.they dont only help you.they give you free psycho service.usually i go there i jut keep telling him okokokokok i know i know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Anyone knows can help me with sintec products

does anyone has any connection with sintec.or has friends who are friendly and can help me get their rackets at a discount.im not familar with the brand and people.so hoping to know someone who can help me with these.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shawn30_k
    does anyone has any connection with sintec.or has friends who are friendly and can help me get their rackets at a discount.im not familar with the brand and people.so hoping to know someone who can help me with these.
    would suggest you go to Classic Sports at Safra Toa Payoh who is likely to give you a better package deal than the Sintec outlets.

cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mt. Apo
    Anyone knows the prevailing market price of Carbonex 30 MS in BB Complex or Queensway?

Thanks in advance.
    hi mt. apo,

the cab30ms is out of stock in bb complex..well, at least when i went there a few weeks ago...i find that it's a rare racket nowadays...i wonder why? anyway, queensway is your best shot...gala has 2 or 3 in stock...all 2U...can't find 3U here...their price is S$175 with string and grip...oh, the sunrise shop at far east plaza has as well...but it's S$290!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by walfisch
    Yup was quite surprised as well...

anyway the woman at Ranking told me that nowadays the rackets all come with the big bag, the small bag phased out liao...

OT a bit....but I still don't get the differences between the strings...how does the different diameter affect? And what about those 'Ti' strings?

Rgds
    yup, that's what i have been told as well...the "new" yonex rackets (meaning the new deliveries and the new releases of course) all come with what they call a thermal bag...one retailer said that it's to match other racket manufacturers offers...each racket comes with a specific color bag but im pretty sure you can choose...i've seen yellow and olive green...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheers mate.but can i have the address and tel no of this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman
    would suggest you go to Classic Sports at Safra Toa Payoh who is likely to give you a better package deal than the Sintec outlets.

cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shawn30_k
    cheers mate.but can i have the address and tel no of this place.
    It is in SAFRA toa payoh.

mon-fri 10am -730pm
    sat -sun/ph 9am - 730pm

tel 6253 8858

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aerotus70
    It is in SAFRA toa payoh.

mon-fri 10am -730pm
    sat -sun/ph 9am - 730pm

tel 6253 8858
    do they sell yonex shirt?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aquaboi
    yup, that's what i have been told as well...the "new" yonex rackets (meaning the new deliveries and the new releases of course) all come with what they call a thermal bag...one retailer said that it's to match other racket manufacturers offers...each racket comes with a specific color bag but im pretty sure you can choose...i've seen yellow and olive green...
    Yup, the MP-99 comes with the yellow bag....to err...match the colour of the racket...which is nice by itself...but a bag that is yellow all the way...i dunno man...haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my racket is

arrowpoint nano Ti power 8008

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Latest shipment of MP88 has arrived at Bras Besah. The shopkeeper told me they got 10 MP88s, all 4U versus the previous shipment where it was all 3U. Sunrise continues pasting holograms on the date code on the cone, so I have to look at the shaft code to 'estimate' the date range... they look like 2005 racquets based on that.

Holding a prestrung 4UG4 MP88, I feel that it's not as head heavy as 3UG4 MP88 (and both are not as head heavy as 4U AT700), but that's just my subjective opinion... no chance to measure balance point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by storkbill
    Latest shipment of MP88 has arrived at Bras Besah. The shopkeeper told me they got 10 MP88s, all 4U versus the previous shipment where it was all 3U. Sunrise continues pasting holograms on the date code on the cone, so I have to look at the shaft code to 'estimate' the date range... they look like 2005 racquets based on that.

Holding a prestrung 4UG4 MP88, I feel that it's not as head heavy as 3UG4 MP88 (and both are not as head heavy as 4U AT700), but that's just my subjective opinion... no chance to measure balance point.
    which shop are you talking about?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arief
    do they sell yonex shirt?
    No idea, long time since i went there, the shop sell adidas and nike shirt. U can call the shop up to ask.

Page 16 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 66 116 ... LastLast