User Tag List

Page 22 of 161 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 72 122 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where got sell RSL racket? I want try other RSL series. Other than world of sports and sportslink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vince_kan
    May i know exactly where is it sold in singapore? And who is the distributor?
    its one of those big shops with many branches, World of Sports or Royal Sporting House or something like that... i always get confused. They are also the distributors.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May i know exactly where is it sold in singapore? And who is the distributor?
    The distributor is Royal Sporting House (RSH). Suggest you check out the latest range of Wilson rackets at RSH's larger retail outlets eg. Suntec City, Ngee Ann City or Centrepoint.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you have any comments to offer on the wilson rackets since you are recommending them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

which shop exactly???
    Quote Originally Posted by hunghing
    yes i was looking for yonex racquet...then they no longer display yonex racquet..

so i went to ask the lady boss, she told me they no longer carry yonex..and i asked further..why not? she said they plan to stop selling badminton racquet altogether

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shawn30_k
    which shop exactly???
    As hunghing said in post 351, its music room at bras besah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if im thinking of the right shop.i dont even remember them selling any yonex rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shawn30_k
    if im thinking of the right shop.i dont even remember them selling any yonex rackets.
    yes...the 1st floor there is a music book room which is beside 10n10 that used to sell racquets..namely yonex ones..now they only like have 4 non yonex racquets on display and sell mainly strings and grips...at least there are still 3 other decent shops at bb....not a big loss

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by biggulp
    do you have any comments to offer on the wilson rackets since you are recommending them?
    Dont think he recommending leh...just providing info and asking for opinions...if you ask me, i think this design is firstly quite fragile...especially at the regions called "turbozone"...very thin...the freebies are attractive...secondly the sweet spot is smaller...due to the thickness of the frame outside the "turbozone"...and the racquet is pure carbon...i wonder if there is any high modulus graphite at all...so durability is a concern...anyone bought the racquet and tried and have good things to say?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he said he suggested we look out for the rackets, isn't that some form of recommendation?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by biggulp
    he said he suggested we look out for the rackets, isn't that some form of recommendation?
    Was I recommending wilson rackets? Did i say 'look out'? I said 'check out' as in 'to examine the quality of the rackets'.

I was only answering vince_kan's query on where he could find wilson rackets. Would suggest you read and follow the threads properly instead of jumping to conclusions. Incidentally I have not tried playing with Wilson rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the way you phrased your sentence came to me as a form of recommendation. it doesn't matter now though since you have already made clear your statement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes...the 1st floor there is a music book room which is beside 10n10 that used to sell racquets..namely yonex ones..now they only like have 4 non yonex racquets on display and sell mainly strings and grips...at least there are still 3 other decent shops at bb....not a big loss
    *huge sigh of relief*. i thought he meant ranking sports and music

recently had the opportunity to mess about with mp30 and cab30ms. but...

Quote Originally Posted by hunghing
    bras bassah music shop says they are planning ot stop selling racquet!

there goes another source..
    anyway where can i find carb 30ms in SG?
    i cant find it in bras basah conplex
    so meaning i have to fly all the way to toa payoh or sembawang to get cab30ms?

and does anyone know where i can get ashaway microlegend XL strings? people at 10&10 bras basah wouldnt talk about anything other than bg66 while ranking only stocked microlegend, not the XL version the last time i went

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by terror
    *huge sigh of relief*. i thought he meant ranking sports and music

recently had the opportunity to mess about with mp30 and cab30ms. but...

so meaning i have to fly all the way to toa payoh or sembawang to get cab30ms?

and does anyone know where i can get ashaway microlegend XL strings? people at 10&10 bras basah wouldnt talk about anything other than bg66 while ranking only stocked microlegend, not the XL version the last time i went
    so far i feel that bg66 have the best replusion string i;ve ever play compared to other strings. it's touch play and feeling is good and i love it alot. just that it burst very easily(1 month once). made a visit to 1010 2 weeks ago and noticed pacific string bp66 and pc66. the person told me that bp66 is more durable than bg66 and the replusion is quite good. anyone have tried this before please provide some feedback on this pacific bp66 /pc66.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dogflu
    so far i feel that bg66 have the best replusion string i;ve ever play compared to other strings. it's touch play and feeling is good and i love it alot. just that it burst very easily(1 month once). made a visit to 1010 2 weeks ago and noticed pacific string bp66 and pc66. the person told me that bp66 is more durable than bg66 and the replusion is quite good. anyone have tried this before please provide some feedback on this pacific bp66 /pc66.
    Pacific pc66 and bp66 sucks man... totally. it says in the packet 0.66, actually its 0.6712++mm god... i use the mircometer and measure and it is really thicker. Comparing the 2, yonex bg66 is better thinner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread is in marketplace to discuss products, prices, where to buy... try not to OT otherwise difficult to look through the thread for prices

Anyway, for strings, I recommend Kemin sports (i got the recommendation by searching previous threads, their address is in yellowpages.com.sg). 4-knot stringing, BG-66 - $14, BG-68Ti - $16.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Strings i recommend BAY USA 62 strings as they play almost as gd as BG 85 but wif cheaper price and slightly better performance than BG 85 (IMO). As for the Racket, may i know where to get Winex MM99 and the price? Thx alot

Page 22 of 161 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 72 122 ... LastLast