User Tag List

Page 27 of 161 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 443 to 459 of 2736
  1. #443
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    89
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi eveyone,

    My coach is going to Singapore and may be able to pick up a few rackets for me. From what I have read 10-10 or Rankin are good shops w/o fake problems. Pls correct me if I am wrong.

    More to the point what are the recent pricing for rackets. Interested in Yonex and Forza (is this sold in Asia at all) & pricing.

    In particular (can u get MP 66 there still?),

    MP 66
    MP 99
    AT500
    NS 8000

    Thanks

  2. #444
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Indonesia, Beijing
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollywood_t
    Hi eveyone,

    My coach is going to Singapore and may be able to pick up a few rackets for me. From what I have read 10-10 or Rankin are good shops w/o fake problems. Pls correct me if I am wrong.

    More to the point what are the recent pricing for rackets. Interested in Yonex and Forza (is this sold in Asia at all) & pricing.

    In particular (can u get MP 66 there still?),

    MP 66
    MP 99
    AT500
    NS 8000

    Thanks
    I saw mp66 in 10n10 last week... not sure about the price though.. for mp99 should be around $180 (with string) and ns8000 around $249 (with string). can get cheaper if you buy a few rackets and without string. just find David in 10n10 and bargain with him. he's a nice guy..

  3. #445
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    572
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you can go back further the thread to check the prices its more or less standard.it will take about half a year for the price to drop.


    is the david you refering to called david gan

  4. #446
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    89
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks Shawn and Arief for the info,

    You guys are quick. Still interested in anyone knows about MP66 though.

    Derek

  5. #447
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Indonesia, Beijing
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn30_k
    you can go back further the thread to check the prices its more or less standard.it will take about half a year for the price to drop.


    is the david you refering to called david gan
    ya.. the name card said so.. David Gan. i believe mp66 is still available there..

  6. #448
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Spore
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone can tell me the business hours for 10-10 and ranking ?? wend down yestreday abt 715pm but was closed.....

  7. #449
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    manila
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    help... where can i find the cheapest AT800DE 4UG4 or G5 in Singapore. Price and place please

    thanks

  8. #450
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Indonesia, Beijing
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thomazlum
    anyone can tell me the business hours for 10-10 and ranking ?? wend down yestreday abt 715pm but was closed.....
    10n10 is 10am to 7pm mon-sat. and 10am to 6pm sunday and public hols.. not sure abt ranking though...

  9. #451
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re : Shb-99

    Quote Originally Posted by msenghl
    shb-99 at Ranking is offering at SG$95, believe it is on offer as the new colour (blue) is coming soon.

    Any more SHB-99 $99 sale around ... ?

    Bras B no more stock ,sizes already... Queensway @ $135 !! ,

    SHB-98 $119

  10. #452
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Indonesia, Beijing
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B-KJoe
    Any more SHB-99 $99 sale around ... ?

    Bras B no more stock ,sizes already... Queensway @ $135 !! ,

    SHB-98 $119
    Sunrise at far east selling SHB98 for $99.. not sure about SHB99

  11. #453
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Johore Bahru
    Posts
    324
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arief
    Sunrise at far east selling SHB98 for $99.. not sure about SHB99
    How much is a SHB 99 Ltd edition cost? Whats the lowest price in town for this pair of shoes.

  12. #454
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    guys all in this thread, i got a question to ask whoever that buys ARMORTEC700 which is whether the racquet has been strung or not... if yes, is there the ink stencil of the yonex logo on the string? cause i went to mustafa and see them selling armortec at $250 sp version and it everything looks real to me except the ink and the string of the racquet being strung.. it looks kinda "fake" i cant differentiate... whereeas i went to SBA the shop which sells and their armortec700 was not strung with strings... how weird..

  13. #455
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong/Singapore/Shanghai
    Posts
    707
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Jermaine,

    In Singapore, usually the high-end rackets come without string. That's because most buyert of the high-end rackets would usually have their preference on string-type and tension.

    On the other hand, those mid-range or low-end rackets do come with fpre-strung string (usually BG65) and with Yonex logo.

    I have not been to Mustafa so cannot comment, but they might have strung it themselves and stencil the logo but did not do the job nicely.

  14. #456
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    466
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jermaine
    guys all in this thread, i got a question to ask whoever that buys ARMORTEC700 which is whether the racquet has been strung or not... if yes, is there the ink stencil of the yonex logo on the string? cause i went to mustafa and see them selling armortec at $250 sp version and it everything looks real to me except the ink and the string of the racquet being strung.. it looks kinda "fake" i cant differentiate... whereeas i went to SBA the shop which sells and their armortec700 was not strung with strings... how weird..
    Hmm... as linus had said...almost all high-end yonex rackets are mostly unstrung as most buyers of these rackets have their own preferences of string, 2/4knots stringing methods and tensions. But seriously, S$250 for a AT700 SP coded seems abit too steep. U can consider looking at other posts here in this thread for info about the pricing of AT700....i believe u can get cheapest ard S$190+.

  15. #457
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    $190??? where got that cheap... somemore now they going to stop manufacturing armortecs already should be more ex instead.
    sorry but what do you mean by high-end? the better quality? and their sencil logo is red in colour...but last year i went to ask the shop outside SBA she still selling armortec700 at $300+ i think its cheaper now.
    i will ask the mustafa's assistant whether they strung it themselves or not.. thanks guys.

  16. #458
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    466
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jermaine
    $190??? where got that cheap... somemore now they going to stop manufacturing armortecs already should be more ex instead.
    sorry but what do you mean by high-end? the better quality? and their sencil logo is red in colour...but last year i went to ask the shop outside SBA she still selling armortec700 at $300+ i think its cheaper now.
    i will ask the mustafa's assistant whether they strung it themselves or not.. thanks guys.
    Its always best to buy yr rackets from specialised badminton shops which provides better service and good stringing jobs. Hmm, as far as i know.... u can try Artric Pacific sports at sembawang shopping ctr 67536486 or Classic sports at Safra toa payoh 62538858.....it cost around S$195 + string + grip + a bag.

  17. #459
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    tampines sports hall. features a flymax shop but sells mostly flymax products... i went there many times but dont think they sell armortec700 there only fly max's one. the owner is an ex china national player! he won a title before..

Similar Threads

  1. Price Checklist for shuttlecocks in Singapore....
    By JBKokKeong in forum Market Place
    Replies: 14
    : 09-21-2012, 09:41 PM
  2. Price Checklist For Racquets In Malaysia
    By yurimaster2010 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 36
    : 10-08-2010, 11:20 PM
  3. India - Price checklist for racquets
    By paroxysmal in forum Market Place
    Replies: 1
    : 12-31-2006, 04:34 PM
  4. Price Checklist for Canada/HK
    By quik_silver in forum Market Place
    Replies: 13
    : 10-30-2005, 01:08 PM
  5. Price Checklist For Racquets In Singapore
    By simplelad in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 05-04-2004, 10:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •