User Tag List

Page 29 of 161 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 79 129 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slacker.. how about the NS7000, how much the price now? and better with BG66 or BG 85?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zaviour
    Slacker.. how about the NS7000, how much the price now? and better with BG66 or BG 85?
    Ehhhh.... as far as i can remember... i did not see a NS7000 there leh. Only saw MP100, 99, AT800DE, AT800OF, NS9000S/X. Maybe u can give him a call tmr lor and ask. But i believe NS7000 shld cost around S$200+/-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ow oka2.. =D thx ya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker
    Guys.....NS9000 S/X 3UG5 are available at Classic sports (Toa Payoh Safra) now...selling around S$260+. Those who want Type X 3UG4, pls call and reserve or get from him first thing tmr morning as i believe he only has 1 piece. Type S still have a few pieces. New stock of AT800DE 4UG5 only is also available....shld be around S$220+/-
    NS9000 type s/x also available now at Artric Pacific (sembawang s.c.)for around S$260.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kvyra
    apacs armorpower series...around 60ish to 70
    where to buy apacs armorpower series in sg?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bras basah.10and10.i think ive repeated many many times.can all members please check first before asking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

now 10n10 change boss liao?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sintec
    now 10n10 change boss liao?
    nope... now it's the lady boss there i think.. the manager (david) has resigned...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NS9000 type s/x also available now at Artric Pacific (sembawang s.c.)for around S$260.
    Is it really true? I wonder how come the price is so low. When a racket comes out it is supposed to be quite expensive right, especially one from the latest NanoSpeed series? I remember that when the NS8K came out last year, it was priced at more than S$300. Even when I bought mine, which was in June '05, the price at queensway was S$300. After much bargaining, the lowest price I could get it was S$275. Furthermore, the NS9K has more technology in addition to those in the NS8K. So how come it is priced at a cheaper price than the NS8K, comparing the initial price?

Oh well. This is good for customers. Would I still be able to get one NS9K type X for the price stated?

Oh yes, one more question. I'm not familiar with either shops you stated in your posts. Are the products there original? I mean, the NS9K there is a real one right?

Please answer my queries if you have time. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you look at the german prices, the NS9K is supposed to be cheaper than the NS8K.

Also - the NS8K is more "nano" than the NS9K, it uses elastic ti in the head instead of nano fullerene.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaizen
    Is it really true? I wonder how come the price is so low. When a racket comes out it is supposed to be quite expensive right, especially one from the latest NanoSpeed series? I remember that when the NS8K came out last year, it was priced at more than S$300. Even when I bought mine, which was in June '05, the price at queensway was S$300. After much bargaining, the lowest price I could get it was S$275. Furthermore, the NS9K has more technology in addition to those in the NS8K. So how come it is priced at a cheaper price than the NS8K, comparing the initial price?

Oh well. This is good for customers. Would I still be able to get one NS9K type X for the price stated?

Oh yes, one more question. I'm not familiar with either shops you stated in your posts. Are the products there original? I mean, the NS9K there is a real one right?

Please answer my queries if you have time. Thanks.
    Hi kaizen, the 2 shops Artric Pacific (Sembawang Shopping Centre) and Classic (SAFRA Toa Payoh) i stated shld be selling around the same price lah...around S$260 like that... and DEFINITELY GENUINE stuffs. But for NS9000X, i believe Classic only brought in 1 piece when it first launched it last friday..so now i not sure whether it's sold oredi or not. U can call 62538858 (Boss Mr Soh) to enquire. He brought in more pieces of Type S.

As for Artric pacific, it has around 10 pieces of Type X when i went over to the shop on Saturday eve. U can make a call 67536486 (Boss Mr Lim) to enquire.

As for the cheaper launched prices of NS9000 compared to earlier launched prices of NS8000, i don't know... But its just good for the pockets in a way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi kaizen, the 2 shops Artric Pacific (Sembawang Shopping Centre) and Classic (SAFRA Toa Payoh) i stated shld be selling around the same price lah...around S$260 like that... and DEFINITELY GENUINE stuffs. But for NS9000X, i believe Classic only brought in 1 piece when it first launched it last friday..so now i not sure whether it's sold oredi or not. U can call 62538858 (Boss Mr Soh) to enquire. He brought in more pieces of Type S.

As for Artric pacific, it has around 10 pieces of Type X when i went over to the shop on Saturday eve. U can make a call 67536486 (Boss Mr Lim) to enquire.

As for the cheaper launched prices of NS9000 compared to earlier launched prices of NS8000, i don't know... But its just good for the pockets in a way.
    Hey, thanks a lot for the information. I'm really excited to get one NS9K X. See ya.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dnaxe
    If you look at the german prices, the NS9K is supposed to be cheaper than the NS8K.

Also - the NS8K is more "nano" than the NS9K, it uses elastic ti in the head instead of nano fullerene.
    Hmmm..But if I'm not wrong NS9K also has LSC technology right? NS8K doesn't have LSC technology. I read it somewhere. And Elastic Ti technology is also new, at least newer than Nanoscale technology. Haiz..Hope we find the correct answer to this issue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh yeah, sure, I don't mean to denigrate elastic TI, just that the german prices are in line with the singapore prices, so I'm not overly perturbed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh yeah, sure, I don't mean to denigrate elastic TI, just that the german prices are in line with the singapore prices, so I'm not overly perturbed.
    Oh no, I didn't mean it in an offensive way. I saw somewhere in BC that the price of NS9K was lesser than NS8K. If I'm not wrong, it was compared in Euros.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yupyup, I know.. I didn't think you meant it in an offensive way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yupyup, I know.. I didn't think you meant it in an offensive way
    Oh ok..Hehe..Do you have a NS9K? Comments?