User Tag List

Page 32 of 161 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 82 132 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SeraphimX
    Yes, anyone can help me with kaizen's question, I got a friend headed to Sg next week so would like to get one pronto so he can bring it back to Perth
    Quote Originally Posted by kaizen
    Hi. I'm considering a MP99 or a clone. Can anyone tell me the latest and cheapest prices of the MP99 or its clones? Also, which racket of the clones performs the nearest to the original? Thanks for your time.
    Hi guys, Mp99 SP shld be selling S$180/- at Classic Sports and Artric Pacific Sports. As for SeraphimX... u might want to click and check my past threads coz i did wrote a couple of posts on how to get to this two places.... or do a search using the shop's name as keywords.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to add to what Slacker said - World of Sports is having a 20% off Yonex rackets. Their MP99/88 are normally priced at SGD199, so with 20% off, it should be SGD159.20, but you may prefer to restring it as they come with BG65 prestrung (I guess at 18-20lbs).

They also have stock on AT500/700/800DEF/800OFF/NS7000/NS8000, which I believe are also subject to the 20% discount. (The most complete stocked WoS outlet I saw was at Jurong Point).

If one does not mind the trouble of re-strining, then this may be a good option. Not sure when the offer is going to finish though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

r u sure 20% discount apply for ALL type of rackets?
    also, usually 20% disc only for member??

cuz as far as i understand, usually they only give discount to those low-med racket like: cab5, cab8600 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Linus
    Just to add to what Slacker said - World of Sports is having a 20% off Yonex rackets. Their MP99/88 are normally priced at SGD199, so with 20% off, it should be SGD159.20, but you may prefer to restring it as they come with BG65 prestrung (I guess at 18-20lbs).

They also have stock on AT500/700/800DEF/800OFF/NS7000/NS8000, which I believe are also subject to the 20% discount. (The most complete stocked WoS outlet I saw was at Jurong Point).

If one does not mind the trouble of re-strining, then this may be a good option. Not sure when the offer is going to finish though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newjazz
    r u sure 20% discount apply for ALL type of rackets?
    also, usually 20% disc only for member??

cuz as far as i understand, usually they only give discount to those low-med racket like: cab5, cab8600 etc.
    true.. it only apply for certain rackets. If the tag is red colour (if i m not wrong) it means no discount

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linus

No No No..... i checked them out at JE WOS a couple of weeks ago and saw this piece of handwritten paper pasted on the wall behind the rackets. MP99 and MP88 (and a few other models) got no further discounts.... its as stated S$199. AT800DE and AT800OF also have no further discounts as it has red tag on its price tag as stated by zaviour.... i dun quite remember....but it shld be S$259+/-. Hence, i can see all the High-End models and the rest dat comes with red-tags got no further discounts. Only the low-mid ends rackets enjoy discounts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker
    AT800DE and AT800OF also have no further discounts as it has red tag on its price tag as stated by zaviour.... i dun quite remember....but it shld be S$259+/-. Hence, i can see all the High-End models and the rest dat comes with red-tags got no further discounts. Only the low-mid ends rackets enjoy discounts.
    phew i still have a good memory.. hahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, Mp99 SP shld be selling S$180/- at Classic Sports and Artric Pacific Sports. As for SeraphimX... u might want to click and check my past threads coz i did wrote a couple of posts on how to get to this two places.... or do a search using the shop's name as keywords.
    Hey cheers for the info guys, one more tho, the mp99, will 180 dollars get me strings or any other freebies??

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SeraphimX
    Hey cheers for the info guys, one more tho, the mp99, will 180 dollars get me strings or any other freebies??

Cheers
    Definitely with strings of your choice, a grip and a bag. As for wat kinda bag it comes with.... that i not so sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, sorry last question, are there any equivalent shops in the east/central region??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go to Ranking Sports at bras basah complex 3rd floor (opposite raffles hotel, city hall mrt). Believe this shop has been mentioned in various threads.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No No No..... i checked them out at JE WOS a couple of weeks ago and saw this piece of handwritten paper pasted on the wall behind the rackets. MP99 and MP88 (and a few other models) got no further discounts.... its as stated S$199. AT800DE and AT800OF also have no further discounts as it has red tag on its price tag as stated by zaviour.... i dun quite remember....but it shld be S$259+/-. Hence, i can see all the High-End models and the rest dat comes with red-tags got no further discounts. Only the low-mid ends rackets enjoy discounts.
    Oh dear.... I did ask the staff at the stall of Jurong Point and she told me they are for discount as well! I must have been misled! Sorry for the wrong info, chaps. Umm... come to think about it, I should have bought those rackets there and then if she did honour the discount offer........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Looking for Yang Yang Tactic Racket

Quote Originally Posted by khwong
    how much you bought yours for? no complaints for a really light racquet like this!
    all my friends love the feel of it but i prefer a heavier one with more smashing power. that's why my #1 preference now is the ti-10. only use the yangyang as a backup. what do u think of it?
    Hi All,
    Can anyone please let me know where I could get Yang Yang Rackets in Singapore. I am specifically looking for Yang Yang Tactic models.
    I could even go to Johor Bahru, if it is available there.

If you could let me know the pricing as well, it will be wonderful.

Any information will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.
    Senthil. S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, my friend just left for Singapore with my racquet order...hopes he can get the stuff at 180 bucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by senthiljams
    Hi All,
    Can anyone please let me know where I could get Yang Yang Rackets in Singapore. I am specifically looking for Yang Yang Tactic models.
    I could even go to Johor Bahru, if it is available there.

If you could let me know the pricing as well, it will be wonderful.

Any information will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.
    Senthil. S
    Why are you looking for Yang Yang Tactic? I think you can find it at Ranking at Bras Brasah...i think only...cos i also think it is a rather old model...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by vince_kan
    Why are you looking for Yang Yang Tactic? I think you can find it at Ranking at Bras Brasah...i think only...cos i also think it is a rather old model...
    Thanks Vince.. I will check out the place...

The main reason is that I have read and heard about good reviews on this racket and I think it would also fit into my budget (<150 S$). Somehow, I dont feel like investing in Yonex....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but i think the model may not be available already leh..hmm...maybe you give a call before you go down lor...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know where to get a NS9k SP code under $260/-????