User Tag List

Page 39 of 161 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 89 139 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker
    Hi aed_ee, i can recommend one shop.... Classic Sports at Toa Payoh Safra. How to go there.... please read post #9 written by me of this thread http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=31206 ...got the directions to go there.

AT800DE is around S$208 and NS9000 Type S is around S$248. All inclusive of strings of your choice, stringing and grip and bag. Phone number for enquiries is 62538858, please give him a call first to enquire the avvailability once u reached Singapore.....Look for the Boss Mr Soh.
    Hi, can I check if these Classic Sport prices are for regulars only or anyone can get the price?

I know some shops like Artric give low prices to regulars, but when I went there to ask them the prices, he quote prices that are higher than regular bras besah prices and say no discount.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by storkbill
    Hi, can I check if these Classic Sport prices are for regulars only or anyone can get the price?

I know some shops like Artric give low prices to regulars, but when I went there to ask them the prices, he quote prices that are higher than regular bras besah prices and say no discount.
    Hi storkbill, the prices are for everybody.... say u saw the prices listed thru this forum lor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi aed_ee, i can recommend one shop.... Classic Sports at Toa Payoh Safra. How to go there.... please read post #9 written by me of this thread http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=31206 ...got the directions to go there.

AT800DE is around S$208 and NS9000 Type S is around S$248. All inclusive of strings of your choice, stringing and grip and bag. Phone number for enquiries is 62538858, please give him a call first to enquire the avvailability once u reached Singapore.....Look for the Boss Mr Soh.
    Wah....AT800DF drop price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

interesting Sportslink/Sunrise ad

but ihmo...
    are the $9.90 polo shirts worth buying? the material is not really good...

if u do not need those free gifts, you could definitely get the racket only for a much lower price in other shops...

the $59.90 SHB-50C sold in Singapore is different from the ones sold in other countries eg. Taiwan, Thailand. There is no power cushion for the Singapore version.

during the recent aviva open, Sunrise released 'new' models of Yonex shoes eg. SHB68 (blue/grey), SHB65. As you may not be aware, these models have actually been discontinued in other countries. I bought my SHB68 about 2 years ago from Bangkok. I wonder if these 'new' models on sale are old stocks.
    Last edited by winex8888; 06-17-2006 at 01:01 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys.. my friend is asking me what is the latest Price or NS9000 in spore. Where is the cheapest now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default $60-$80 rackets?

Hey guys, new to this forum.

After going through tons and tons of past threads in both the equipment/racket forums and finally here, I kinda have a better idea on what to get. However, as I noticed, Be it the Bras Basah/Sembawang/Safra Toa Payoh stores, U guys are mostly buying the really high end rackets(>$200)

What I am looking for is maybe say around the range of $60-$80, dunno if this is considered even mid range to you guys..but tats probably wad I can fork out. Wish to noe tat does the stores tat U guys mentioned carry rackets of that range? Also, any1 has any recommendation on which racket will fit my bill? Brand doesnt really matter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually depend on the way you play ......... if you an expert, any racket will do .......... if you only low level beginner, even expensive racket can not help.

I saw Fleet racket at Classics Toa Payoh SAFRA at SGD 99 for 2 pieces incl. string Yonex BG65 and Grips (2 in 1 price) and bag.

you may buy brand HART also at Classics for less than SGD85 also (1 piece only) incl. string, grip n bag.

Apacs brand also have .......... e.g. NanoPower 9000 also less than SGD80

so just go there and ask .........

Quote Originally Posted by FxMac
    Hey guys, new to this forum.

After going through tons and tons of past threads in both the equipment/racket forums and finally here, I kinda have a better idea on what to get. However, as I noticed, Be it the Bras Basah/Sembawang/Safra Toa Payoh stores, U guys are mostly buying the really high end rackets(>$200)

What I am looking for is maybe say around the range of $60-$80, dunno if this is considered even mid range to you guys..but tats probably wad I can fork out. Wish to noe tat does the stores tat U guys mentioned carry rackets of that range? Also, any1 has any recommendation on which racket will fit my bill? Brand doesnt really matter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does the shops over at Bras Basah carry the Apacs too? Price wise I assume its similar in all the 3 stores? I am tinking of trying out Nanopower...heard its like a clone of Yonex...might be quality for money...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just go straight to classic at toa payoh for the best deals in singapore.....Nanopower 9000 is not too bad...rather stiff racquet though...

Quote Originally Posted by FxMac
    Does the shops over at Bras Basah carry the Apacs too? Price wise I assume its similar in all the 3 stores? I am tinking of trying out Nanopower...heard its like a clone of Yonex...might be quality for money...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Singapore visit

Hi! everybody

My name is Keng,I have good offer to you guy. The rackets price in Thailand are cheaper than SG. For example yonex ns8000 around 200 SGD ns7000 around 185 SGD.Is it cheaper than SG?? So I have my friend work in SG and I have plan to visit him. Then I can bring it with me if you guy want it.

If someone want me to bring racket for you. We can talk in detail by my msn keng_koad@hotmail.com.

One question.Does somebody know the price of Yonex Ti10? and Where can I find in SG.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much is a Nanospeed 9000x now in Bras Basah, especially in 10n10?
    Do they also have stocks of SHB-98MX there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys, I was wondering what the current prices are of the following two racket types:

# Babolat Satelite Synchro
    # SOTX Woven 9A

I was also wondering if Singapore is the best place to buy these brands. I read alot about Yonex, but not that much about Babolat or SOTX. I do know that SOTX should be available over there, but I'm not sure where and at what costs.

Thanks alot for the input!

DikkieD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeahh!! I just went to Classic Sports at Safra Toa Payoh today and bought the Yonex Armortec 800def. It's really the cheapest store selling in Singapore. The Armortec only cost $208 complete with a bag, grip and whatever string you want.

But is it true that the head of the frame is always not well-painted? Because I can see some scratches on the top of the frame.

In any case, I personally believe that no matter how well you take care of your racket it will still be stratched sooner or later? Yes? No?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inn0cent
    Yeahh!! I just went to Classic Sports at Safra Toa Payoh today and bought the Yonex Armortec 800def. It's really the cheapest store selling in Singapore. The Armortec only cost $208 complete with a bag, grip and whatever string you want.

But is it true that the head of the frame is always not well-painted? Because I can see some scratches on the top of the frame.

In any case, I personally believe that no matter how well you take care of your racket it will still be stratched sooner or later? Yes? No?
    Did you happen to ask about the prices of other models?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Helbreath
    Did you happen to ask about the prices of other models?
    I asked about Nanospeed 9000 too. Selling at $248.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi ijnek... normally i find that sportslink shuttles prices are too steep.... dats y when amit says AS50 is selling at S$28.....its indeed cheaper den other shops.

As far as i know... AS50 selling S$30, AS40 selling S$25 and Protech PT-10 selling S$23 (Dun know why price increase to S$24 and decrease to S$23 again.)

All from Classic Sports (TPY Safra) Maybe u can do a comparison.
    If its old stock with yellowish feather i thikn its possible at 28sgd. The new shipment since march cannot be priced at 38 anymore. Yonex quotation per 1000s is at 30.78 at cost price exclu GST. SO I think they have to sell at least 32 or 33 just to make 1 sgd. AS 40 new batches also cost sgd 28 at least. FYI, all other brands which are selling at 23 or 24 since the bird flu problem that cause the shortage of feathers, please becareful about them.

Yonex raise the price because they have stuck with Goose Feathers. However, other brands have only increase only 1 or 2 sgd. The reason is beacuase they have took up the manufacturers option of using duck feathers instead of goose feathers and using a lousier and cheaper cock screw and make in China gel instead of Make in Japan gel for their shuttlecocks.

At the market right now, its impossible to get high end quality and lasting shuttlecock without having to pay at least $26 and above.

As the saying goes, "Quality Comes with a Price".

Chinese : "Yi Fen Qian, Yi Fen Huo"

I recently took in 50 tubes of *T-10 and find their quality absolutely atrocious when compared to their last shipment. They same gose to S**tec Classics. The shuttlecock spins in the air like a tornado during the Lensmen Inter Club League tournament as it is one of the sponsors.....

Just a reminder that getting a good quality shuttle cock will save you more as you change the shuttle less often. 1 shuttle that cost you around 2.50sgd each save your more when you have to change 2 shuttle at 2sgd each. Total savings = 1.50 each time.