User Tag List

Page 57 of 161 FirstFirst ... 7 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 107 157 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

S$290 is crazy..... I rather get the JP version!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys,
    Just spoke to Soh of Classic n he said the stock is in and he brought in T more than P Price is around S$260plus.... More x than Nano series.
    Lee
    S$260 is cheaap!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sputneek
    i saw AT900 power and technique at gala sports yesterday. they are going for sgd290.
    gala sports again haha. u have to bargain with the " black" face guy who dont know wat customer service is.

had some rough experience there when i strung my tennis racket there. the stringing sucks big time also. i want tension 60pds, they strung it like 56 pds. sigh. i once asked about the price of a tennis racket through the phone and he said. " sorry i dont quote price on the phone. u wana see n know the price please come down personally " ok fine, so then i told him that i live like in the north east n to travel all the way to queensway just to know the price of the racket? its like very troublesome for me. so i ask him if he can at least quote some rough pricing for me. he said " if u are REALLY INTERESTED in the racket, u wont mind coming down even if its far right? sorry, i cant quote any general pricing. u have to come down! " i was like wat the ?!!!, u are not the only racket store in singapore !!! grrrw...

tats the last straw for me. fed up and filled with bad aftertaste after this encounter. classic sports sounds so much better sia although i haven tried buying there as all u guys are always talking how nice is mr soh
    Last edited by thambert; 02-17-2007 at 02:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black face guy? I'm not sure which one. I dont speak to all of them. Only talk to one friendly guy. Some young chap. Is the black face guy some old man or sthg? I think the old man is quite hostile.

Modious told me that it's cheaper to go to Classic Sports. Problem is, I've no idea where it is. I usually go to the one closer to my office. If I wanna get next racket, I'll go to Classic since I heard is way cheaper than Gala and better service too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black face guy? I'm not sure which one. I dont speak to all of them. Only talk to one friendly guy. Some young chap. Is the black face guy some old man or sthg? I think the old man is quite hostile.

Modious told me that it's cheaper to go to Classic Sports. Problem is, I've no idea where it is. I usually go to the one closer to my office. If I wanna get next racket, I'll go to Classic since I heard is way cheaper than Gala and better service too
    yap the old man happy chinese new year !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i bought a racket and apacs badminton shoes from a shop which sells badminton and tennis stuffs on the second floor of queensway shopping centre. the workers there are very friendly. they have given me the wrong size of shoes. one of the shoe is size 8 whereas the other is 9. they willingly change it for me :]] . anyway is nanopower 8000 selling at SGD90 considered worth it? it includes stringing any string of your choice and grip.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they ought to change it for you..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thambert
    yap the old man happy chinese new year !
    oh, there was once where the young chap is busy and so i thought i asked price from old man. he answered and then mind his own business. since then i only talk to young chap and no one else..

but i guess i'll change shop from now on

happy new year to you too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am just wondering. besides the indian shop at second storey of queensway shp ctr, which other shops there sell Apacs racket. I searched around but couldn't find any besides the indian shop. When I asked the other shops, the recommend proace.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

syed : im not sure which other shop at queensway sell apacs racket. i usually go for yonex. if yonex, people recommend classic sports at toa payoh. at queensway, i go to gala sports, which charges slightly higher and give less satisfactory service than classic sports.

if you dont intend to go to toa payoh, you can give gala a go. look for young chap, named kevon. he gives better service than grouchy old man. they carry several brand of rackets, but im not sure if they have apacs.

if you want yonex, go to classic sports!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default address

syed : im not sure which other shop at queensway sell apacs racket. i usually go for yonex. if yonex, people recommend classic sports at toa payoh. at queensway, i go to gala sports, which charges slightly higher and give less satisfactory service than classic sports.

if you dont intend to go to toa payoh, you can give gala a go. look for young chap, named kevon. he gives better service than grouchy old man. they carry several brand of rackets, but im not sure if they have apacs.

if you want yonex, go to classic sports!

may i know the exact address of classic sports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

classic sports at safra toa payoh. i think someone here may have the phone number and the guy's name.
    so sorry, i dont have the info that you wanted currently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Classic Sports Trading

Mr Soh WeeSiong
    Hp: 91555492
    Tel: 62538858

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i saw AT900 power and technique at gala sports yesterday. they are going for sgd290.
    i was at qw on sunday n just went in to ask the price of at900 . the old man wasnt there and the young chap quoted me $260 with string. hmm it seems they finally checked the current market selling price instead of insisting to sell at their sky high price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thambert
    i was at qw on sunday n just went in to ask the price of at900 . the old man wasnt there and the young chap quoted me $260 with string. hmm it seems they finally checked the current market selling price instead of insisting to sell at their sky high price.
    will classic quote cheaper?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Artric Sports has closed!

Just to update all fellow members that Artric Sports has already moved out of Sembawang Shopping Centre which will be closed down for redevelopment.

Spoke to the owner on 26/2, and he told me he has not found an alternate premises yet so he will not be operating a shop front for a while. He told me he will be still be stringing rackets from home, but I guess only for those who has his contact number.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linus
    Just to update all fellow members that Artric Sports has already moved out of Sembawang Shopping Centre which will be closed down for redevelopment.

Spoke to the owner on 26/2, and he told me he has not found an alternate premises yet so he will not be operating a shop front for a while. He told me he will be still be stringing rackets from home, but I guess only for those who has his contact number.
    where does he live?