User Tag List

Page 82 of 161 FirstFirst ... 32 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,378 to 1,394 of 2728
  1. #1378
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Java Island
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Sealman, I just browse through sportslink.com but couldn't find anything related to badminton. The bottom of the page is divided between golf, basketball, tennis and soccer. Can you tell me where it is? Thanks.

  2. #1379
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm looking to buy another Armortec 700 with the Royal Sporting House vouchers I have ($120 worth).

    It now seems they will be wasted...
    ...I haven't found the AT-700 at any of their outlets so far.
    And I've already wasted close to 30 on cab fares.
    This is so annoying

    The only outlets unexplored are those at Suntec City and Great World City.
    Does anyone remember having seen an AT-700 at these RSH outlets?
    Better still, does anyone remember the price?

  3. #1380
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    I'm looking to buy another Armortec 700 with the Royal Sporting House vouchers I have ($120 worth).

    It now seems they will be wasted...
    ...I haven't found the AT-700 at any of their outlets so far.
    And I've already wasted close to 30 on cab fares.
    This is so annoying

    The only outlets unexplored are those at Suntec City and Great World City.
    Does anyone remember having seen an AT-700 at these RSH outlets?
    Better still, does anyone remember the price?
    aren't you able to get the phone numbers of the various branches and give them a call before you actually make the trip?

  4. #1381
    Regular Member gsloh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    I'm looking to buy another Armortec 700 with the Royal Sporting House vouchers I have ($120 worth).
    The only outlets unexplored are those at Suntec City and Great World City.
    Does anyone remember having seen an AT-700 at these RSH outlets?
    Better still, does anyone remember the price?
    Not sure about those, I was only in S'pore for 4 days last year ! When I saw the AT700s for sale at one or two outlets (can't remember the specific ones) the Old color one was for sale at around SGD240 (as I've mentioned in my last post) I think the new color ones are around SGD 270-300 if I remember correct.

    Otherwise, just pick up loads of shoes and other sports gear with your vouchers .

  5. #1382
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamzz View Post
    aren't you able to get the phone numbers of the various branches and give them a call before you actually make the trip?
    I did do that, of course.
    None of the salespeople have a clue about the Armortec 700

    "We have Yonex"
    "Is it a racquet with many colours?"
    "We have a promotion for Wilson."

    Such replies don't encourage enquiries over the phone

    Quote Originally Posted by gsloh View Post
    Not sure about those, I was only in S'pore for 4 days last year ! When I saw the AT700s for sale at one or two outlets (can't remember the specific ones) the Old color one was for sale at around SGD240 (as I've mentioned in my last post) I think the new color ones are around SGD 270-300 if I remember correct.

    Otherwise, just pick up loads of shoes and other sports gear with your vouchers .
    Don't need those any more
    Have just enough for me.

  6. #1383
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hahaha, i guess these guys aren't really sports-minded people, just general staff, so expecting them to distinguish between different yonex models might be asking too much. i figured their stock might be computerised though, so that they can do a search to see if there are any in stock. this might also be wishful thinking.

  7. #1384
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daz24sg View Post
    Hi Moreau,

    Classic sports in Toa Payoh was selling it for $185.
    All right thanks. But is that the cheapest? How about queensway and 10n10?

  8. #1385
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Yang View Post
    Hi Sealman, I just browse through sportslink.com but couldn't find anything related to badminton. The bottom of the page is divided between golf, basketball, tennis and soccer. Can you tell me where it is? Thanks.
    I think the bottom refer the the outlet address of sportslink , just above the sports news.

    and if I remember correctly, the price should be around 329.... last time I saw one at the outlet at Causeway Point- Level 2

  9. #1386
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Current Prices of YY racquets in HK or Singapore?

    Can somebody tell me the current prices of MP99 and AT700 in HK or Singapore? Thanks
    Last edited by danlinwanabe; 04-12-2008 at 12:05 AM.

  10. #1387
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lion City
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    singapore, MP99 $185, AT700 $205 (rough figures only)

  11. #1388
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Java Island
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _MyST_Spring View Post
    I think the bottom refer the the outlet address of sportslink , just above the sports news.

    and if I remember correctly, the price should be around 329.... last time I saw one at the outlet at Causeway Point- Level 2
    Still cannot find it in the website...Did you access their site recently? Price for a brand new at S$329 is a bit high but acceptable, considering it now to be a collectors item. I am willing to pay that price.

  12. #1389
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Yang View Post
    Still cannot find it in the website...Did you access their site recently? Price for a brand new at S$329 is a bit high but acceptable, considering it now to be a collectors item. I am willing to pay that price.
    I mean, there is no price info in the website, just the outlet info

  13. #1390
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Java Island
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh I see...Thanks a lot. I will call them and check it out.

  14. #1391
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    May i know what's the price of the aeroplane black shuttlecock? and where to get them? Shuttlecock at sintec shop is too expensive nowadays

  15. #1392
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Java Island
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does anybody know if Classic Sports have the following rackets in stock currently:
    SOTX Woven 7, Woven 13, D600, D900? And what are their estimate prices respectively? I just cancelled my order through puppysports for the Woven 7. May go to Singapore next mth. Thanks.

  16. #1393
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
    May i know what's the price of the aeroplane black shuttlecock? and where to get them? Shuttlecock at sintec shop is too expensive nowadays
    I think Mr. Lim at sembawang still sell it around $26..

  17. #1394
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _MyST_Spring View Post
    I think Mr. Lim at sembawang still sell it around $26..
    thanks for the info

Similar Threads

  1. Price Checklist for shuttlecocks in Singapore....
    By JBKokKeong in forum Market Place
    Replies: 14
    : 09-21-2012, 08:41 PM
  2. Price Checklist For Racquets In Malaysia
    By yurimaster2010 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 36
    : 10-08-2010, 10:20 PM
  3. India - Price checklist for racquets
    By paroxysmal in forum Market Place
    Replies: 1
    : 12-31-2006, 03:34 PM
  4. Price Checklist for Canada/HK
    By quik_silver in forum Market Place
    Replies: 13
    : 10-30-2005, 12:08 PM
  5. Price Checklist For Racquets In Singapore
    By simplelad in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 05-04-2004, 09:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •