User Tag List

Page 70 of 161 FirstFirst ... 20 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,174 to 1,190 of 2728
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea, will wait for the offer. $259 is way too overpriced. thats the price of high-end yonex rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
    $259?! WAH, i can buy a SOTX Woven 12 liao. haha, where u saw it?
    I saw it at WOS. Don't think it's worth it...they must really come up with some promotion that slashes much of the price.....otherwise i cannot imagine anyone paying that kinda money for those racquets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup, totally not worth it. Rather spend the money on sotx racket or court shoes or even shuttlecock. lol. Birdie getting expensive nowadays.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
    oh, can tell me where else got sell superwaves 32? kinda interested in it.
    Kemin still have superwaves 31, i just bought the remaining superwaves 32 today both rackets are roughly the same, only that 32 is less stiff than 31. imho, 31 will be a more powerful racket, but i chose 32 cos my forearm needs something more forgiving.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wocdam View Post
    Kemin still have superwaves 31, i just bought the remaining superwaves 32 today both rackets are roughly the same, only that 32 is less stiff than 31. imho, 31 will be a more powerful racket, but i chose 32 cos my forearm needs something more forgiving.
    wow, mind writing up a review after u test it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Victor Super Waves 32 (4UG2)
    Initial feel: light, much lighter than my PW11. the balance of the racket is roughly between balanced to headlight. swing is easy, can't really feel or hear the racket cutting through air.
    Looks: Eye catching yellow color, the grommets are also similar to that of Power waves series. the waves on the inside of the frame is colored in red though.
    First game: I just got the racket yesterday, got it strung with BG68ti at 25x27lbs. first feel is that the racket swing is definitely good, highly maneuverable. lobs were easy with little impact on the forearm. clears easily. drop shots and smashes were quite accurate. i felt that the racket head was quite stable and i was able to return hits to where i intended.
    Overall: I did not have enough time to try the racket, having played only 45mins. However, based on my feel of the racket compared with PW11 which i have used for the past 3 weeks, I would rate this racket highly(maybe higher than PW in future). It's definitely a racket for player who plays a lot of drops and go for placement, but yet require the power to 'kill' the game. although smash power is less than what you can garner from power wave series(as expected), but for intermediate to advanced player with an all round game, this would be a racket worth trying. Another plus point is that you can still feel the shuttle with the dampening on the racket as compared to the blunt feel of PW11. also the medium-stiff flex is more forgiving on the forearm than my stiff PW11, which makes it easy to sustain longer rallies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice review ! feel like trying it myself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wocdam View Post
    Victor Super Waves 32 (4UG2)
    Initial feel: light, much lighter than my PW11. the balance of the racket is roughly between balanced to headlight. swing is easy, can't really feel or hear the racket cutting through air.
    Looks: Eye catching yellow color, the grommets are also similar to that of Power waves series. the waves on the inside of the frame is colored in red though.
    First game: I just got the racket yesterday, got it strung with BG68ti at 25x27lbs. first feel is that the racket swing is definitely good, highly maneuverable. lobs were easy with little impact on the forearm. clears easily. drop shots and smashes were quite accurate. i felt that the racket head was quite stable and i was able to return hits to where i intended.
    Overall: I did not have enough time to try the racket, having played only 45mins. However, based on my feel of the racket compared with PW11 which i have used for the past 3 weeks, I would rate this racket highly(maybe higher than PW in future). It's definitely a racket for player who plays a lot of drops and go for placement, but yet require the power to 'kill' the game. although smash power is less than what you can garner from power wave series(as expected), but for intermediate to advanced player with an all round game, this would be a racket worth trying. Another plus point is that you can still feel the shuttle with the dampening on the racket as compared to the blunt feel of PW11. also the medium-stiff flex is more forgiving on the forearm than my stiff PW11, which makes it easy to sustain longer rallies.
    nice review. thx! guess it's time for me to save money..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, does anyone know the latest prices of these rackets and where i can get them?

SOTX Woven 8
    SOTX STB-8080+

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Prices of SOTX Woven 8 n STB8080+

Hi onegoodsoul,
    U may try Classic Sport Trading for these rackets but I think Mr Soh might not carry the stock now. In Shanghai, Woven will cost u around S$138.5, if strung with YY BG80. As for SOTX STB 8080+ will be about S$83/- if strung with YY BG 80. For yr information only.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by onegoodsoul View Post
    Hi, does anyone know the latest prices of these rackets and where i can get them?

SOTX Woven 8
    SOTX STB-8080+

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coleismybear View Post
    hello, anybody there to advise? i was quoted 160$ for SHB100L at 10&10 today. is it overpriced?

$160/- @ 10&10 ...

U may want to check Sportslink @ Queensway there....
    I remember price like $129-149 for those SHB-100 model....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vince_kan View Post
    Is this the one?

I quite like this one though....what do you think?

Nice look ! I like the 'HEAD' at the frame, I think Donna Kellogg using the silver metalic piece!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Mizuno Wave Gate II ($79) and III ($89) are all going for 30% off at all World of Sports outlets if you are paying by NETS. Offer ends 14th October.

http://www.nets.com.sg/consumers/worldofsport/index.php

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, the Head racket in white and black is damn cool. Too bad its too pricey. Any idea where i can woven7 in singapore? How much does it cost? I called ah siong at classics but he doesnt have stock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone know the pricing for ArcSaber 7? someone mention that queensway have stock liao.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know an online store that sells original arcsaber 7 racquet? i found this site http://www.yonex.co.jp/badminton/products/news/arc7/index.html but its written in japanese, i can't understand a thing. anyways,about the price of the arcsaber 7 its around 8500 Php.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

click here for the correct link on my previous post...