User Tag List

Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subiegt
    My friend brought them back from hong kong last week Victor VT-82. For some reason tho...can't find it by searching yet. Was told it was the newest model.
    theres no doubt that they are great shoes just by looking at them . i don't think i would mind wearing a pair of them. how are they on actual playing terms?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn Subiegt those Victor shoes are nice...even through all my searching through stores i couldnt come across any victor shoes...oh well ill settle for my asics...although i think those look way better than mine. cant wait to hear your review about how they feel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smash_master
    damn Subiegt those Victor shoes are nice...even through all my searching through stores i couldnt come across any victor shoes...oh well ill settle for my asics...although i think those look way better than mine. cant wait to hear your review about how they feel.
    SHB 99MX for me.

The lateral support is excellent and allows me to feel more firm footed than the SHB 98, 95 and 92....all of which should be thrown in the bin instead of taking up space in my spare room.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just switched back to my old pair of SHB98MX' s again. They gives me a better feel than the SHB99.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finally got my pair of SHB-99 and they feel great

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have yy shb 89m , best shoe I have had.........had for about a year now and haven't started to rip or come apart. Really comfortable and durable. Grip is also very good along with shock absorbtion.

But I wish I was as lucky as alot of guys here who have a huge range of different brands and makes to choose from.................Those MIZUNO's Look like a nice shoe indeed!

The only shoes I know I can buy are: Yonex, Hi-Qua, Trump, forza

After using the yonex I would say I would buy them again once my current ones are totally worn out.......dam good shoes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lindanfan
    theres no doubt that they are great shoes just by looking at them . i don't think i would mind wearing a pair of them. how are they on actual playing terms?
    Finally got a chance to test these out. Now keep in mind I wore Yonex AR 95 before. I noticed these shoes fit a bit tighter than the Yonex, but it did stretch and feels very comfortable now. It feels like it molds to your feet and provide greater ankle support and cushioning than the AR95's.

One thing I liked about this shoe is the 'venting'. Noticed how it says 'Breathing' on the bottom of the sole, well, everytime I stepped on the shoe, feels like air circulating in the shoe. Good for people whose feet get warm!

Already thinking of getting another pair, hopefully these will be pretty durable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm also one of those old school dudes wearing SHB-89MG, but as they're quite worn out already, I'm about to buy a pair of SHB-99LTD or the normal SHB-99 MX. Not quite sure about their differences though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been using a pair of VT-61's for about 6 months now. These are probably the most comfortable pair I've had ever. Good bang for your buck too, the Yonex and Mizuno shoes are rather pricey. When these wear out, they're pretty tough, I might get a pair of VT-8x's. The VT-7x's are available in europe as V-8000 Matsui.

The Victor website is
    http://www.victorsport.com.cn/

There is a Korean site
    http://www.victorind.co.kr/

I don't read korean or chinese, but the pictures tell quite a bit about the products.

There is a german site where a german/english catalog can be downloaded
    http://www.victor-sport.com

Quote Originally Posted by Subiegt
    Finally got a chance to test these out. Now keep in mind I wore Yonex AR 95 before. I noticed these shoes fit a bit tighter than the Yonex, but it did stretch and feels very comfortable now. It feels like it molds to your feet and provide greater ankle support and cushioning than the AR95's.

One thing I liked about this shoe is the 'venting'. Noticed how it says 'Breathing' on the bottom of the sole, well, everytime I stepped on the shoe, feels like air circulating in the shoe. Good for people whose feet get warm!

Already thinking of getting another pair, hopefully these will be pretty durable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wear cheap Wilson shoes, and they are great speaking from the perspective of my playing level, which I roughly say is advanced beginner. Grip, fit, design, etc. all good for $45 US dollars, compared to buying something at $99.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any suggestions on alternative shoes if you can't find badminton shoes to buy?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twomk
    Any suggestions on alternative shoes if you can't find badminton shoes to buy?
    Squash, then Volleyball shoes.

The last resort would be cross trainers and basketball shoes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and never Ever running shoes
    Running shoes would be the most anti-baddy shoes
    unless u wanna sign up to the injured bench list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile I like reebok shoes

I have always preferred Reebok shoes. My present shoe is the Reebok Ralley 2.
    My previous shoe was the Reebok Court Macabee, which i loved. Has anyone got any experience with the Reebok Court Macabee 2, I believe in the US they are sold as a Volleyball shoe?

If you find a shoe that you really like, buy another pair. I know people buy 2 racquets, but do people buy 2 pairs of shoes? Just a thought

Thanks

Pad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nike Multicourt V. Tacky, good grip on gym floor even if its kinda dusty, for sure its non-marking. Durable and seems 2 be more breathable than the Yonex SHB 52 which is suppose to have double russel mesh. and good comfort when running and jumping.

looks beautiful doesnt it, too bad they dont add some air cusioning or else it would be kick some ass

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was un-packing all my badminton stuffs from my garage and found a pair of Dragonfly (in perfect condition). So I guess my present shoe is still the good old Dragonfly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe i use a pair of adidas climacool response for baddy

its one of the court versions of climacool

its got ventilation on the side (like a mesh)

and hose on the bottom of the shoe, YES HOLES ON THE BOTTOM

it looks visually pleasing and adds a nice bounce into my gameplay.

my only beef against this shoe is that the hell is a tad high for baddy i guess but no injuries yet

Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast