User Tag List

Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm wearing Victor shoes. Not sure of the model but the box says 'Breathing' on the side. They were very comfy after removing the Victor insole plus nice and grippy. They look similar to Yonex shoes but 4 times cheaper. If they are durable (I'll see how long they last as I'm very tough on shoes) they would be a bargain. I've been wearing some Wilson court shoes for the past month and they were very heavy. These Victor shoes are much lighter and help me to move about faster so my game has instantly improved.

Tim H

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by james23336 View Post
    You're using these for badminton?

Er, you'd better look up a good orthopaedic surgeon.
    The option is to throw these shoes away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i actually have a pair of nike basketball shoe that feels more like a baddy shoe.
    #1) it feels like my feet is touching the ground (i don't play bball in it anymore cuz it feels like i'm stepping on the ground)
    #2) mid cut makes for great ankle support.
    #3) it is a pretty stable shoe.
    but i do not wear them for baddy either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.1 MIZUNO MASTERCROSS WAVE DX 7KM-770
    No.2 Yonex SHB 100L
    Last edited by Winnie Lim1314; 09-27-2007 at 05:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Show some pictures guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie Lim1314 View Post
    No.1 MIZUNO MASTERCROSS WAVE DX 7KM-770
    No.2 Yonex SHB 100L
    cool, you have the latest mizuno shoes. do post a picture and a review of the shoes. and where did you buy it and for how much?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azabaz_ipoh View Post
    cool, you have the latest mizuno shoes. do post a picture and a review of the shoes. and where did you buy it and for how much?
    my relative live in Japan,n she bought that for me last week...she know i luv 2 play badminton,she said she gift me the shoes for my birthday prersent(that's a present,so i was not dare 2 ask her the price)...so,i dunnoe how much is it.but if u r planning 2 buy the shoes,u can surf on the net.i hav the website...
    http://shuttle-house.com/new-cgi/pag...=7KM-770&lan=C
    it's in Japaneese...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drowsysmurf View Post
    i actually have a pair of nike basketball shoe that feels more like a baddy shoe.
    #1) it feels like my feet is touching the ground (i don't play bball in it anymore cuz it feels like i'm stepping on the ground)
    #2) mid cut makes for great ankle support.
    #3) it is a pretty stable shoe.
    but i do not wear them for baddy either.
    em no thats very wrong, you may "feel" like your touching the ground but your actually higher off the ground. the ground-foot feedback is much higher in a badminton shoe then a basketball shoe. also the mid cut reduces ankle articulation and slows down badminton footwork, if someone need ankle support in badminton wear a ankle support not basketball shoes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, basketball shoes aren't good for badminton. They are high off the ground. Badminton shoes are lower and are easier to move around the court with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my relative live in Japan,n she bought that for me last week...she know i luv 2 play badminton,she said she gift me the shoes for my birthday prersent(that's a present,so i was not dare 2 ask her the price)...so,i dunnoe how much is it.but if u r planning 2 buy the shoes,u can surf on the net.i hav the website...
    http://shuttle-house.com/new-cgi/pag...=7KM-770&lan=C
    it's in Japaneese...
    you're lucky. no relatives in japan and i dont think i will ever buy a pair of shoes on the net because i like to wear them and see how they fit before buying shoes. i thought you bought in malaysia. a bit sad. i wonder how to ask mizuno to expand their badminton shoes market to this side of the world. hehehehe. happy for you for the awesome birthday gift and lucky you the shoes fit so well. so tell us how the are the shoes. is it real comfortable. how does it fare against your yonex shoes?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

erm...it's really comfortable,n it's really nice...for me,it's nicer than yonex.lolx...u mean there are no mizuno badminton shoes sold in Malaysia or juz in Ipoh?if i m not wrong,u r living in Ipoh?mayb u can come 2 KL n do some surveys...i will help u 2 do sum researches in KL area after PMR...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bmc2005 View Post
    i wear these brandnew shoes : Head Hi 53

Any comment on these shoes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im using power cushion 57sp. with an extra lp support gel cushioning insole. so far so good but my feet get hot quite a bit.

anyone taking pmr , good luck.
    ive got 4 more days til im FREE n MORE BADMINTON. haha.
    cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

erm...it's really comfortable,n it's really nice...for me,it's nicer than yonex.lolx...u mean there are no mizuno badminton shoes sold in Malaysia or juz in Ipoh?if i m not wrong,u r living in Ipoh?mayb u can come 2 KL n do some surveys...i will help u 2 do sum researches in KL area after PMR...
    i feel that mizuno shoes are nice too. but i only compare it to low end yonex shoes so i think that might be normal. the price of my mizuno shoes and the low end yonex shoes are pretty near but the mizuno feels a lot better overall. there are mizuno shoes sold in malaysia but mostly they are volleyball shoes since it is widely acceptable to use volleyball shoes for badminton because both are court sports. i have only found one model of mizuno badminton shoes here in ipoh and kl. i bought it in kl, in SOGO world of sports. someone gave a name of a shop in puchong called GV sports. but i think he said they too sells mostly volleyball shoes. anyway, good luck for your PMR. study smart eh!

Quote Originally Posted by zhafir92 View Post
    im using power cushion 57sp. with an extra lp support gel cushioning insole. so far so good but my feet get hot quite a bit.

anyone taking pmr , good luck.
    ive got 4 more days til im FREE n MORE BADMINTON. haha.
    cheers
    i will wait till the end of raya before getting back to my beloved badminton.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by martin8768 View Post
    em no thats very wrong, you may "feel" like your touching the ground but your actually higher off the ground. the ground-foot feedback is much higher in a badminton shoe then a basketball shoe. also the mid cut reduces ankle articulation and slows down badminton footwork, if someone need ankle support in badminton wear a ankle support not basketball shoes
    actually my basketball shoes are really low. the only reason i stop wearing them. i think i had a bad basketbal shoes or soemthing. =/ i just measures it... the height of the sole itself between my bball shoes and badminton is about the same. the only difference is the build of the shoe. the bottom of my basketball shoe is slightly wider than my badminton shoes yet at the arc support alrea is like as small as my badminton shoes if not smaller. so much for an outlet sale... hahaha... i don't really wear those bball shoes anymore. they really don't do the job for basketball

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=azabaz_ipoh;676023]i feel that mizuno shoes are nice too. but i only compare it to low end yonex shoes so i think that might be normal. the price of my mizuno shoes and the low end yonex shoes are pretty near but the mizuno feels a lot better overall. there are mizuno shoes sold in malaysia but mostly they are volleyball shoes since it is widely acceptable to use volleyball shoes for badminton because both are court sports. i have only found one model of mizuno badminton shoes here in ipoh and kl. i bought it in kl, in SOGO world of sports. someone gave a name of a shop in puchong called GV sports. but i think he said they too sells mostly volleyball shoes. anyway, good luck for your PMR. study smart eh!

okok...thx!anyway,i will search in KL oso...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, since you live in KL maybe you can do a more thorough search of mizuno badminton shoes. good luck with that and if you find a place that sells them yummy shoes, let us know. there's a special thread on mizuno shoes here. look it up.

Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast