User Tag List

Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yonex SHB-99... best badminton shoes i've ever used so far...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angelus
    Yonex SHB-99... best badminton shoes i've ever used so far...
    Yonex SHB-99 , yeah, they look nice ,and very expensive also,

i using this Victor badminton shoes , VT-53, cushioning good, very comfortable , like it a lot, SG$50+ .

the new model VT-72, however feel fragile thou ,the cushioning gel in the heel looks reduced and thin.... S$59...
    i looking for the VT-62 model, any info update...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wear SHB-89 MG
    awsome shoe

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smash_master
    well i just recentely bought a pair of Mizuno Wave Blocker 2's and well some people i know use them and they said they were good so i decided to try them out. they seem like there exactly what i need for now without spending alot on yonex shoes, and i couldnt get any Asics they didnt have my size.
    That's interesting. Mizunos appeared on an online badminton shopping site a week or two ago for the first time in Korea. The price is C$137 as opposed to the Yonex 99's at C$97 and the 89's at C$69. Of course that is the badminton shoe. I wouldn't be surprised if that were not even available in Canada. Here, finding a volleyball shoe would likely be the more difficult task. In Canada, volleyball seems to be most often played in schools but here the majority of schools still don't have indoor gyms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wear shb-89's and i love them. Although, i'm thinking about buying the women's version next time, jsut becase my foot is long a narrow, and i have to sometimes wear two pairs of socks with these now...haha =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got a pair of SHB 99 LTDs. Got fed up of the hi-tec vipers breaking so quickly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, at boxing day i finally got a decent pair of runnning shoes, acutually theyre pretty awesome, i thought they'd be at least $180 like the rest of the shelf but they were only 85 , anyways they're addidas "Response", they are 100% breathable from 360 degrees (they had a fan on the other side to show this) and you can feel the air going through your shoes when you run , anyways these are running shoes, dunno if i can use them incourts but the tread looks safe enough to use them inside. If i run fast enough, and stop hard enough, i can feel like a pull on my face lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wear a 20 pair of Hi-Tec Elites from sportsdiscount.com; I decided on those instead of the Hi-Tec Vipers which are 5 cheaper, which I may try next time. But these do the job at the moment!

(If I had the money to spend more on shoes I might do, but I don't , in the future I might think about new badminton shoes when I get some money, but these really are pretty decent court shoes IMO so are fine for now)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Look at the range of Yonex shoes in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by BoboTheBadder
    I wear really old SHB-62s, size 12. My dad bought them for me when I first started playing a few years back, but I wasn't really into the sport then and played for like 3 weeks and stopped. Didn't really pick it back up until a few months ago.

I am also using the old SHB-62s, size 11.5 and still beating everyone playing in my recreation center. I am looking for a new pair of shoes and end up looking Japan Yonex website..they got a good range:

http://www.yonex.co.jp/badminton/pro...oes/index.html

Can anybody tell me what is the difference between :
    POWER CUSHION 99 MID
    http://www.yonex.co.jp/badminton/pro...es/shb99m.html

and

SHB99MX
    http://www.yonex.com/badminton_shoes.cfm

Cheers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eagle
    Can anybody tell me what is the difference between :
    POWER CUSHION 99 MID
    http://www.yonex.co.jp/badminton/pro...es/shb99m.html

and

SHB99MX
    http://www.yonex.com/badminton_shoes.cfm
    Sure. The MID means mid-cut. Most shoes outside of Japan are low-cut. The standard Japanese models are cut higher. Look closely at the photos in the two links you included, you'll see that the grey mesh portion on the Japanese model is different and that it extends all the way forward to the top eyelet. Also, that top eyelet is the 7th one whereas the Yonex int'l model has only 6 eyelets a side. Close examination will reveal the difference in height. There is another thread which discusses the 99 LE, with the ugly red&silver colours, as a low-cut model 99 for the Japanese market while for international markets, it was just a new colour scheme.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Kason GS-50

I searched long and hard last year to replace my New Balance wide (width EE) court shoe, and bought Kason GS-50 for US$55. I compared it with YY SHB-99 and Victor, and they are too narrow for me even if I go up in size. I actually had a foot spasm the 1st time I wore SHB-99 (never had one before), and returned it the next day.
    GS-50 turns out to fit my wide feet fine, and after 350+ hours of court time, still looks like new. But the insole doesn't last; I bought Sofsole to replace it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi i have had several pairs of yonex shoes over the past couple of years and i am now using yonex shb99, (a little bit small) and shb99ltd. i found that the shb99ltd are slighty more comfortable because they hav a better insole. the only problem that i have found with yonex shoes is that a hole appears on the left shoe wear i drag my foot in a lunge and also the front of the shoes cave in. here are pics of my shoes (i have swapped the laces in them round):

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i recently got a pair of asics gel-smash shoes, I went to 2 places and they both said that they were good shoes for badminton both places are well respected and know their stuff so i think i should be happy with them, unlike my other shoes these have more support and are lower to the ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smash_master
    well i recently got a pair of asics gel-smash shoes, I went to 2 places and they both said that they were good shoes for badminton both places are well respected and know their stuff so i think i should be happy with them, unlike my other shoes these have more support and are lower to the ground.
    what sort of price are asics? i found that asics cricket shoes are very expensive(thats why i bought them)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lindanfan
    hi i have had several pairs of yonex shoes over the past couple of years and i am now using yonex shb99, (a little bit small) and shb99ltd. i found that the shb99ltd are slighty more comfortable because they hav a better insole. the only problem that i have found with yonex shoes is that a hole appears on the left shoe wear i drag my foot in a lunge and also the front of the shoes cave in. here are pics of my shoes (i have swapped the laces in them round):

Fren i'm having headache looking at ur pic.. so blur man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants
    sorry it's my rubbish webcam. i should have used a digicam, i will try to for future pics

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants
    Me too, my head hurts.

Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast