Reviews/tips on Yonex Arcsaber Lite

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Pkiran88, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Pkiran88

Pkiran88 New Member

Hi all,
    I'm a intermediate level player and play mostly for recreation. I am looking to increase the accuracy of my shots as I don't have really powerful shoulders for big smashes or drives.
    I chose the Yonex Arcsaber Lite 2015 as my new racket. I've previously played with Muscle power series (21/22), Nanoray 10 and also a borrowed Li-Ning G force 7. I find it difficult to control my net and drop shots with head heavy rackets.
    Can someone suggest me alternates in case I don't find the Arcsaber to my liking? Also, any tips on handling light, evenly balanced rackets for generating speed would be helpful. Thanks.

Kiran

2. InvincibleAjay

InvincibleAjay Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Hi Kiran,

I have the Yonex Arcsaber Lite, its a brilliant racket for the price, make sure to change the default strings as they are rubbish and get some decent strings, you will notice the difference immediately. This racket is a even balance racket with a medium flex shaft, its a 4U weight racket so a pretty all rounder. You shouldn't have much trouble getting used to it.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
    One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time.