Badminton magazines?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by jenny, May 23, 2001.

1. jenny

jenny Guest

Do you know any badminton magazines written in English available?? I just know that worldbadminton magazine has moved to the net.... :( I don´t like this new system... Do you? I want the magazines back!

2. sanni

sanni Guest

what´s up whit internet?=) are you sure you can´t subscribe to it from the net? somewhere have to be badminton magazines... if you find something tell me!!!

3. Frankie

Frankie Guest

really, badminton magazines on the net? what's the website? I am interested. Cause I really can't find any magazines in HK.

4. Wedge

Wedge Guest

meee chu ;(

i wanna Badminton Magazine in English !

5. jenny

jenny Guest

www.worldbadminton.net has got plenty of news... It´s not the same when you read news from the net and when you read news from a magazine with pictures!!

6. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

I think it is somewhere inside BAofE website.

7. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Not employed during academic school yeah
    There's USAB. They have a bimonthly magazine if you become of member. The lastest one is on Kevin Han and Howard Bach, they may be good in the US, but they can't take out the Indonesians. Oh yeah, I ain't biased, just facts man..facts..

8. Dimo

Dimo Guest

In the UK there is 'Badminton' which used to appear six times a year but looks like four now. It is primarily for persons in clubs affiliated to the Badminton Assoc of England. You never see it on general sale - not surprising really as many peoples view of the sport is a gentle pitter-pat over the net on the lawn followed by tea and cucumber sandwiches. How quaint.