Satellite subscribers...

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Kelvin, May 12, 2004.

1. Kelvin

Kelvin Regular Member

Student
    Can, or are any of you able to get programming from Asian, or European Networks from overseas that broadcast sports, such as badminton at all??

If so, which provider are you using, and also how much are you looking at paying in your region.

I realize being in North America, we really miss a lot of coverage for badminton here.

Thanks for any input you guys might have.

-Kelvin
    PS: I know our friends in UK, and Europe, and in Asia, get quite a bit of coverage... I envy you! LOL

2. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    I was looking for the same thing two days ago :)

There are tons of channels in the US....but so far I still couldn't find any channel has the badminton games.........:(

Perhaps someone has the dish can help?

3. Kelvin

Kelvin Regular Member

Student
    ***Update***

I was told recently by my uncle, that he had a new satellite system installed, that can receive HD & regular broadcasts globally.

I will be looking into this unit soon;

I was just curious if anyone else has any such devices hooked up now?

If not, I'll post details on costs & what not, that are incurred.

Also, if people could help out & post TV schedules or pm them to me, for various tournaments; I can record them, and post them up onto our sharing forums sooner, in higher quality footage.

Man... just to think, it wasn't totally possible just a few years ago, and now we're able to share the tournaments with the entire community :D:D:D